Refresh your driving skills and learn about new car technology with the AARP Driver Safety page.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Woodchuck Torches Truck, Flees Scene

Message 1 of 3

@Soosie wrote:
Oh my goodness. I hope that woodchuck has a good attorney and gets off light.

Soosie

@Soosie Bad news. They didn't even hold it over for trial. 

In perhaps a case of vigilante-old-west, don't-mess-with-a-man's-truck law, they cited burns on the woodchuck and euthanized it.

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Re: Woodchuck Torches Truck, Flees Scene

Message 2 of 3
Oh my goodness. I hope that woodchuck has a good attorney and gets off light.

Soosie
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

Woodchuck Torches Truck, Flees Scene

Message 3 of 3

How much truck would a woodchuck burn if a woodchuck could burn truck? Smiley Happy

Full story: http://kdvr.com/2017/05/21/woodchuck-blamed-for-starting-car-fire-in-steamboat-springs/

STEAMBOAT SPRINGS — An extremely unfortunate woodchuck is being blamed for sparking a car fire in Steamboat Springs.

The woodchuck climbed into the engine compartment of a Toyota 4Runner parked at a ranch, according to Steamboat Today. It reportedly had a nest nearby. A man bought the truck on Thursday afternoon and was driving to the Department of Motor Vehicles when it caught fire.

The driver happened to pull into the newspaper’s parking lot and got out of truck safely.

The woodchuck was “seen fleeing the scene” but was “later apprehended,” the Vail Dailyreported.

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Replies