You can help to pick the winner of the 2018 Movies for Grownups Readers' Choice award! Vote now for your favorite film.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: What's your favorite kitchen gadget?

Message 21 of 49

My copper frying pan. I can cook anything in it and nothing sticks. It's great for chicken, meatballs, and white sauce.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 49

Pizza cutter and paring knife. Can't find scissors or knife is dull, both work well.

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 49
Do you remember the Rocket Grill, where you'd put your meat and veggies in little bags and grill vertically by lowering the rack into the grill? I still have mine but haven't used it for awhile. It worked great!
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 49

I forgot to mention that my second favorite gadget is my spiralizer. Since I follow a Paleo diet, zooldes (spiralized zucchini) makes a great substitute for pasta made from flour!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 49

I recently purchase a Gotham Steel Smokeless Grill and I have used it almost every day! Easy to use, produces a great grilled product without a lot of fat and cleanup is a breeze! I've used it to grill steak, chicken, hamburger patties (both beef and turkey) as well as sliced avocados - delicious! I've also used the optional grill to make bacon (turkey) and eggs with the same great results. Well worth the investment!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 49

I love my electric mandolin.  It makes all the prep work so fast.  I don’t know what I would do without it.  If you haven’t gotten one, you need to.  They sell them on QVC.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 49

I do not have many gadgets, but throughout the years I have always used Pyrex measuring cups. They are easier for me to use. I have used plastic, but they get shoved to the back of the cupboard. I feel they are more accurate.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 49

Hands down can't live without my microwave or crockpot

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 49

My favorite kitchen gadget is my Nu Wave Oven followed by my air fryer. I have a Nu Wave in the house and one in my RV. The Nu Wave cooks frozen foods quickly and gets rid of fats and other things you should not be consuming and the food is moist not dried out. The air fryer also gets rid of any fats and you don't need oil to cook with. Being a diabetic, high blood pressure and heart disease person I do my best to eat as best I can and these appliances help me in that regard.

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 49

@lg12408090wrote:

I have recently purchased an Instant Pot (6qt and 3qt) from Amazon and have used it almost daily since.  It does everything!

I also use my two new sharp knives for cutting meat, veggies and it is my go to gadget daily.  I like my pizza cutter too.

I'm hearing a lot of good things about the Instant Pot.  I need to do some research on this ~ I think it's kind of like a pressure cooker???  but not sure.  I just know they are very popular and like you said, can cook practically anything.  I'm intrigued!

Kudos
Views