Get Your Fraud & Scam Questions Answered in the AARP Online Community! Find Out More!

Info Seeker

Re: What is your most memorable kiss?

Message 1 of 12

erich honecker & leonid breschnewerich honecker & leonid breschnew

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Info Seeker

Message 2 of 12

After our first date, my soon to be new girlfriend (Gail) kissed me. That was in 1975. Memorable? I think so.

Info Seeker

Message 3 of 12

My husband and I were on our honeymoon in Bali,  we were on the beach. I will never forget that perfect kiss. 22 yrs,  and still growing. 

Gold Conversationalist

Message 4 of 12

I don't know about my first kiss but I lost my virginity in a drive in in Grand Junction, CO.

Info Seeker

Message 5 of 12

My most memorable kiss happened on our second date with my now husband. When we kissed I knew he was the one, my forever love and soulmate. I actually got goose bumps on my arms..lol. Now, here we are 20 years later, we raised a child, and have a beautiful life together. Yes, I still get goose bumps when we kiss.

Info Seeker

Message 6 of 12

The night I was caring for a friend who was recovering from surgery.  Totally surprised me with the best kiss I ever had!  I married him two years later.

Bronze Conversationalist

Message 7 of 12

My first boyfriend, Eugene.

Silver Conversationalist

Message 8 of 12

I can honestly say that my most memorable kiss came at age 22.

My, (future), wife and I kissed for the first time.

All I could do was kiss her and think, "Oh my God".

Still together, still in love, and still liking each other after about 45 years.

Info Seeker

Message 9 of 12
My most memorable kiss was my first! Walking home from school in winter with a little boy. He was on his way to Hebrew school and kissed me. I was beside myself as I had a little crush on him. Whistled all the way home!
Info Seeker

Message 10 of 12

My most memorable kiss, which is actually many kisses, is every kiss I shared with my beautiful wife Janilyn.

Announcements
Prepare to Care: A Resource Guide for Families download this free guide developed by AARP to help make caregiving more manageable. It includes information on how to have vital conversations with older family members, organize important documents, assess your loved one's needs and locate important resources.