From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: What is something you learned in 2018?

Message 21 of 22

To be truthful, I already knew this before this year.  But my "knowing" was a head knowledge thing.  You see the full reality of it came to the fore as I experienced it for real.  And this is what I learned this year for sure:

There is no job, no amount of money, no mass of possessions, no houses or lands, or any other "thing" that can take the place of good health or a true love lost.  For who would not pay any amount of money or trade whatever possessions they had to gain a healthy body and to be able to live a life in full health?  And which one of us would not return every bit of inheritance or life insurance benefit, in exchange for the return of the one who departed this life while holding our heart and undying love tightly in the essence of their being? And we...vice versa?

So what I am saying is live and love with everything you are and have.  Take care of you (your body/health)  and  love whomever you have been blessed to love so that they know beyond any doubt that you are "together" committed and entwined as one in a love that is unshakable even unto death itself.  Even unto death itself!

LIVE AS IF IT WILL NEVER END!

LOVE WITHOUT CEASING!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Community Manager
Kudos
Views
Replies

What is something you learned in 2018?

Message 22 of 22

We are almost at the year's end and wondering what did you learn new in 2018?  Share something you learned this year.

AARPTeri
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season