Do vitamins and supplements really work? Get your questions answered by leading brain health experts.

Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: What inspires you?

Message 21 of 24

My personal relationship with Jesus (John 3:16), finding fellowship with my church friends and my regular church attendance.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 24

Seeing life through the eyes of a young child.  Besides my own children and grandchildren, as a preschool teacher I got a front row seat every school day of how they saw the world.  Absolute amazment of one ant crawling on the ground, running after their new best friend of five minutes on the playground, pondering questions of where the water goes when they flush the toilet, and why do I have a hair growing out of the end of my nose?  I love their honesty, bold questions, thirst for knowledge, exciting light bulb moments when they connect the dots, but most of all their genuine love.  The love of a child is truly inspiring!

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 24

The gal who won all those medals in Rio was an  inspiration--her father abandoned her and she had a drug-addicted mother.  Goes to show that genetics and socioeconomic status doesn't always factor into achieving goals.  Those that say they are held back by these circumstances aren't speaking the truth or are in denial of what can be accomplished.

Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views
Replies

What inspires you?

Message 24 of 24

Seeing such amazing athetes at the Rio Olympics -  there are so many things that can inspire people - tell us what inspires you?

The first thing that I thought of is the kindness you see in others especially when they do not have it easy..

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Replies