Medicare open enrollment has begun! Learn all about it in AARP's guide to Medicare made easy.

Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: What inspires you?

Message 11 of 26

The agitation of suds in the washing machine when I watch the walls of the photographic dark room. My dear Wattsun.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 26

Learning.  Trying to learn something new each day.  Does not matter what.  Keeping up with the news, trying to learn a laugange, science, art, etc.  I love to learn to do something new or learn about something new.  I learn from people, I learn from the news.  I have been so curious about the world around me all my life.  Everytime I find myself spiraling down into a depression, I just go looking for something to learn about.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 26
I am inspired by the word of CHrist who will never leave you or forsake you. It gives me strength to conquer situations that if I were weak, would put me in a deep dark hole. Give a person a friendly cal, check on friends not just at special events. Spread the Word of Joy and Peace.
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 26
I will be 60 yrs old in July. I was invited to a Zumba class with a friend on Jan 14th 2015.
I have lost 48 lbs so far and feel amazing!
I have gone down 4 pant sizes. Half way to my goal...
I am very inspired by the variety of instructors I have .
Go to classes at least 5 days a week.
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 26
Great - Enjoy your passion. So sorry about your son
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 26

What inspires me ,is people who are real. People who are not greedy, People who have values like "Treat others as you would like to be treated", "Spread alittle kindness today"..It is time for a revolution as it was back in the 60's. Time to stop the greed and help each other succeed ,instead of fail. Each man's success is important to all of us. I know we can do better. People live through your heart - let your heart rule your life<3

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 26
GOD inspires me . If I follow what he tells me to do, he is a total inspiration .
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 26

I HAVE BEEN WORKING SINCE AGE 11 HOWEVER IT WAS NOT IN THE AREA OF MY REAL PASSION. NOW THAT I AM RETIRED I CAN PURSUE THAT PASSION FOR DOING FINE ART AND AFTER LOSING MY SON SEVERAL YEARS AGO I QUICKLY REALIZED THAT ANY RETURN TO NORMALCY IN MY LIFE LAID WITHIN EXPRESSING MYSELF THROUGH MY PASSION SO NOW I WANT NOT ONLY TO PURSUE MY PASSION BUT ALSO ESTABLISH A PLACE WHERE OTHERS CAN DO LIKEWISE.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 26
Art inspires me. The passion and skill required to create something that expresses emotion fascinates me and inspires me to create
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: What inspires you?Creativity

Message 20 of 26

Before I retired, I rarely had time to be creative artistically.  After I retired, I found the Society for Creative Anachronism.  It's a medieval history re-creation grouup that is international.  I was inspired by the classes in medieval arts that they offer and took many classes.  Now I am a narrow band weaver making trim and belts for medieval garb.  I also teach people how to weave, make replicas of illuminated pages, and how to do medieval blackwork embroidery.  I'm always inspired by my students and their enthusiasm.

Angel Winges

Kudos
Views