Become a safer, more confident driver with the AARP Smart Driver course! Use the promo code VET and save 25% during November.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: What do you want to be remembered for?

Message 1 of 9

I have discovered the secret of gravity, as a result of 20 years of my own private study. My four books were self-published, revealing the results. The previous unsuccessful prevailing attempts by many other scientists were unsuccessful, including that of Einstein who admitted that the most important unanswered question is the relationship betwee "matter and field". Most of my technical papers were rejected because these organizations couldn't find anyone to review them! So Iwrote and published 4 books on the subject. However some short articles were written and published by the American Chemical Society after I demonstrated the correlations betweeb chemistry, electronics and electronics and my theory. I published my books privately using my own limited funds, and they have been sold throughout the world in small quantiities. I have my own website ("www.science-site.net") and one of the links has a puzzle that demonstrates the electric properties of a metal (copper). Take a penny and separate the electron and protons and place each opposing the other at each end of a football field (you will be surprised). I am now working on a toy to show some of the actions of an atom, which will also be surprising and for children to also play with!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 9

i was a contributor i put my 50 years in the work force and served my country when asked.

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 9

That I did my best. Maybe my kids didn't think so sometimes, after their father died when our daughter was twelve, our son seven. I had to work full time, my mom  stayed with us for several years to keep them safe while I worked. I tried to do things with them--concerts, trips, parties. They have survived into their forties;  have never been in trouble. If that's a testament to my raising them alone, I'll take it. 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 9

I want to be remembered for making others better as a result of my interaction with them and that impact lasts long after I am gone.  We contiune to teach in the stories that others tell about us. 

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 9

She made want to DANCE!

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 9

I cannot think of a finer epitaph than “The world is a little bit better place for his having been here.”

Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 9

I only hope that I will be remembered as a kind and caring person. I have cared for both of my parents through illnesses and finally death.  I have helped my brothers when they needed it. To this day I am still a person that people come to for help and If I am able to do so, I am happy to.  I always felt I was put on this Earth for that reason.

Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 9

@VoyagerVicki 

Vicki

Wow what a question

I want to be remembered as a loving, caring and wonderful 👩 Mom👩‍👦‍👦 & 👩‍🦳Grandma👩‍👧‍👧

With several big losses in last 5 years I've struggled with my purpose and feel I've failed at times

I've overcome things and ect in my life but in my heart being a mom and grandma my family love & are proud I am/was theirs means most in the world to me 

Of all the purposes God had/has for my life this is one of the greatest 

Gratefully 

Ginger  :  )

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Community Manager
Kudos
Views
Replies

What do you want to be remembered for?

Message 9 of 9

Do you have an accomplishment or success that you're especially proud of? Have you had to overcome a major challenge? Or, maybe your character or personality is very important to you.

What do you want your legacy to be?

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors