Tell Congress to Protect Seniors, Not Drug Company Profits! Call your Representative 1-844-259-9354.

Respected Social Butterfly

Was that rider?

Message 1 of 1

Ok, so my hearing is not what it once was.  The wife of our Youth Pastor stopped me and asked, "Are you a rider."  At least that is what my ears heard.  I told her my ride is parked and has been for awhile, but I really enjoyed it for years.  I asked if she had heard of the Motor Maids.  The next Sunday I asked what she rode after she told me she found a local group.  She looked at me a little funny.  It seems she had asked me about my writing, not my riding.  It is hard to be an old writer/rider.  I don't know how she kept a straight face during all of my mistake, but I now know what to talk to her about and hope we can get together to compare our interest and show some of our writing.  If so, I will tell her to meet me at the library under "Roger Wrabbit."  

Report Inappropriate Content
Prepare to Care: A Resource Guide for Families download this free guide developed by AARP to help make caregiving more manageable. It includes information on how to have vital conversations with older family members, organize important documents, assess your loved one's needs and locate important resources.
Top Kudoed Authors