Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Twenty-Twenties- The start of a new decade!

Community Manager
Community Manager

Twenty-Twenties- The start of a new decade!

What do you have planned for 2020?  Do you go beyond New Year's resolutions and plan for the next decade?  How do you do it?  Financial plans?  Retirement?  What's in store for you?

AARPTeri
Contributor

I WILL PRAY FOR AMERICA MORE AND MEDITATE FOR THE PEOPLE OF GOD TO GET BUSY PRAYING!

Contributor

Live life to the fullest and enjoy my good health while I still have it!

Contributor

I will be  getting First step walk on tub. And getting real ID. And hope to live HEALTHIER 

Contributor

I plan to work myself out of financial debt, clear the clutter from my home and exercise, meditate and eat healthy. 

Honored Social Butterfly

@carlas407064 wrote:

I plan to work myself out of financial debt, clear the clutter from my home and exercise, meditate and eat healthy. 

Ditto!

Regular Contributor

On AARP site, I hope to find 1. support for the return of a True Democracy, not wishy-washy stances.

2. a way to carry AARP points over from year to year

3. a new and improved way NOT to identify customers by entering a phone number > seniors are repeatedly told NOT to do this

thanks, I hope

I will receive Medicare and my doctorate all in the same year!

Super Contributor

I'd love to marry again to have someone to share this side of my life with. I've been single a very long time and enjoy being single...I just now want to marry again. 😄
Periodic Contributor

Hello dear.

I see you are looking to get married again. I am an attractive 40 year old man, 175 cm tall, living in Northern Europe looking for a significantly older woman. You fit the bill! I have become very sure of what kind of woman I am attracted to and I am looking to live out my dreams, which is finding that older woman 60+ or 70+ years to share life with. I want to live free and uninhibited with that older gal. Let yourself be adored by a younger man! The older woman, younger man relationships are definitely the most exciting thing one can engage in (in my opinion)!

- Am I going to hear from you?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP