Rethink your job search and find opportunities for experienced workers with AARP’s job board.

Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Tennant Cleaning machine company fills in where Sears left off

Message 1 of 4

I messaged Tennant on Facebook to see where people can buy this machine at a much cheaper rate and maybe with a senior citizen discount.

Seniors are just antique people rich with history.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 4

Right now it does.  But hopefully the price on it will come down.  Sunbelt Rentals do rent these things for $50.00.  

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 4

Doesn't it cost $4000+?????

"...Why is everyone a victim? Take personal responsibility for your life..."
Kudos
Views
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Tennant Cleaning machine company fills in where Sears left off

Message 4 of 4

Many of us may have owned a Sears Kenmore floor scrubber.  Tennant makes one and as for now, they can be sold at janitorial supply stores or at Sunbelt Rentals.  They make the i-mop floor scrubber.  You can use it just to scrub the floor like stubborn grease stains that may have splattered onto the floor or you can use it as a way to scrub and mop at the same time.  Unlike the home scrubbers we grew up with, this machine has a squeegee which sucks up the dirty water like a wet vac.  I emailed both Lowe's and Best Buy and at least one store has told me that they will forward it to the produt team to see if they can add the machine to the list of appliences they sell.  The tool is so well designed that you can even load it into the trunk of your car or take it home with you on the bus.  

Kudos
Views
Replies