Get Your Fraud & Scam Questions Answered in the AARP Online Community! Find Out More!

Silver Conversationalist

Re: Tell us 3 things you are going to do in 2017.

Message 1 of 65

Just                           stuff.

Report Inappropriate Content
Info Seeker

Message 2 of 65

I plan to finally clean and arrange the garage, arrange and scrapbook my photographs, and continue writing family stories.

Info Seeker

Message 3 of 65

Good luck!

Highlighted
Info Seeker

Message 4 of 65

I will write and publish at least 3 short-story eBooks on the Amazon Kindle platform under my pen name 'Aslo Dancer' (a slow dancer... get it?). The first, 'Crazy Uncle Remus', is currently available for download to eReaders (Kindles), smartphones and PC's. I plan to publish a paper back version in the near future; once I see if writing and self-publishing can become my personal "rage against the dying of the light". 

Gold Conversationalist

Message 5 of 65

Michele, I'm soooooo excited for you! Cheers to you for pursuing your passion of purpose. What a Blessing indeed!

Fey Lady
Conversationalist

Message 6 of 65

Thank you - I love the question - commit it to e-land! OK - I am going to have my non-profit fully operational - funded by at least one large grant and I am going to secure a sustainable personal revenu stream so I can breathe...and repair my roofSmiley Happy...Blessings to each of you who have declared your intentions...Michele 

Conversationalist

Message 7 of 65

1.) Start gardening in containers, 2.) start an indoor herb garden in my enclosed glass front porch, and 3.) try to put plants in every room to improve oxygen supply & increase tranquility.

Gold Conversationalist

Message 8 of 65

To t952833c:  Good luck to you; I'm sending out "I Got The Job!" vibes to you.

Fey Lady
Gold Conversationalist

Message 9 of 65

In celebration of my 60th birthday year:

Health and Wellness--Walk more, get my HDL up from 56 to 60, get to and in a pool more often, get back into tennis and fencing--I'm surprised at how easy this has been; I still love both sports!  Biggest goal is to get up to 60 standard push ups.  I thought wall push ups would be the best I could do, but I've already surpassed that.  I'm up to 100 wall push ups!  Who knew?... Standard push ups are proving to be much more difficult because of the twins (Ladies, you know gravity is our worst enemy when trying to do standards). LOL!!!

Financial--agressively manage my Roth IRA portfolio (so far, so good!)

Social--scale back on volunteering so much so that I can have time to learn some ballroom dancing skills, learn how to play pool, and take a language class. 

It's only the beginning of February, but I'm already having a blast pursuing these goals.  '

Life is Fantastic!

Fey Lady
Info Seeker

Message 10 of 65

Reach executive director

purchase a cadillac

move to a condo

Announcements
Prepare to Care: A Resource Guide for Families download this free guide developed by AARP to help make caregiving more manageable. It includes information on how to have vital conversations with older family members, organize important documents, assess your loved one's needs and locate important resources.