When it comes to your workout, there's a good reason not to go it alone. Check out the benefits of exercise buddies.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Tattoos Yes/no? Do you have one?

Message 1 of 68

I do have 1. I designed it myself and it has significant meaning. It is on the lower left leg on the outside of my leg and it goes down onto my foot. It is easy to cover. It took me over 10 years to design something I wouldn't be ashamed of and would enjoy the rest of my life. I also would not be ashamed to show my Gramma.

I generally don't object to tattoos if they are tasteful and artistic (which is determined by my standards, everyone has their own standards). I do not like the sleeve tattoos, whole body tattoos and designs that have skulls, demons, devils, etc. It creeps me out big time.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 68

My pleasure.  Yes in today's world we need Positive.

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 68

I know isn't it something? I just can't believe how much controversy and disdain there is on this subject!! I feel there is more to worry about than a tattoo to be honest, even a smoker doesn't catch this kind of crap. Thank you oh so much for your kind words kc9263.. I feel lucky to live in this country as well although it looks as if the country is in turmoil at the moment. I hope we can chat again soon and i will stay positive and i wish you a Happy Thanksgiving as well. Again thank you for the kind words...... Smiley Very Happy

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 68

What a HOT topic.

I am Thankful that I live in a country  of Freedom.  Freedom of Expression! 

Happy Thanksgiving!  Stay Positive

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 68

Very nice!! I'm pagan so i have a lot of pagan tattoos and my next tattoos will be of the six iguanas we have on my back. Do you have plans on getting more? I wish some of the people postingon here would learn aboutinner peace and right to choose without being criticized so harshly about our tats. I'm an introvert and i agree that we have to love the people we arend as your tats represent peace starts with ourselves!!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 68

Yes. I have two. A small peace sign on the nape of my neck which is usually covered by my hair and an outline of a dove (of peace) on my shoulder. I got inked in my 50s; both tats signify that peace begins with me.

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 68

I think we agre on one thing and that is thati don't care what you think and believe what youwish i also have the right to believe what i choose without people throwing religion my way, and no oneshould throw religion at someone to try and make a point, seems like a weak mind to me. It's easy to say nasty things about somebody when on a computer, and i would think that older people would have a little more courtesy toward each other on here, but with the big talk on here i see a lot of people find it easy to criticize and that to me is just pathetic!! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 68

My opinion is my opinion for me and no one else. If you like having a tattoo then that's your prerogative, I don't really care, but as for me, I don't and never will have a tattoo. So have at it. They will still look gross and nasty to me. I stand by Leviticus 19:28. God gave each of us a free will. 

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 68

I think that's wonderful that you had a tat done, good for you!! I think tats can be sexy on a woman!! i'm 51 and have a bit of work done and i plan on having more done in the future. Hopefully you may feel the urge to get another one at some point, or maybe not. Thank you for being positive in your post!! Happy Thanksgiving!!

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 68

Why do you feel a need to bring relogion into a topic of tattoos? Ridiculous. 

Kudos
Views