Re: BEWARE the new(ish) Clorox "Smart Tube" technology!

Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 1 of 2

It really surprised me all the bad reviews but for me that been working in the cleaning business and re-using this bottles they work perfectly for several months. I do use the urine remover for cleaning like 40 toilets every night and take the empty bottles home and re-use them for every cleaning job that i do at home. I wish they sell the bottles. Its the best spray bottle ever. I wonder if the bad review users just dropped them too much. I do take good care of them.Heart

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views
Replies

Message 2 of 2

l totally agree. This design is crap. I complained to the company they thought sending me a few discount coupons and instructions for aligning it properly would make the spray work better and make me happy. Wrong! I used the coupons hoping I just had a bad spray. Wrong again!  Two bottles just spit some fluid but not enough to clean. Never a good spray or stream. Yes, everything is aligned properly per the video and I've never dropped them as one reply suggested. I ended up dumping some onto some paper towels or a cleaning cloth or I finally just dumped it into a real $0.99 spray bottle from Lowes which now works perfectly. There's an old saying that if it isn't broke, don't fix it. The old sprays worked great for many people and for many years. Some genius at Clorox decided to reinvent what works. They need to rethink this bad idea. Until then, I'm done with this brand!!!  There are a lot of good cleaners on the market with working sprays.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors