How can you keep your personal information safe from online scammers on the dark web? Find out on AARP Live at 10 p.m. ET.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Photography

Message 1 of 5

I, too, are fond of photography! I take pictures of nature, animals, and cars. In addition, I really like doing such manipulations
 http://weedit.photos/2017/photo-manipulation-photoshop/

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 5

WebWiseWoman wrote:

Thanks for a great topic amid these other awful things...

Middle daughter was born photographer from the time we gifted her a Barbie camera at age 2.

I always seem to shift right when I take people snaps; but thinking about true retirement with these treasured national parks, think that won't matter, so going to pursue that n a couple of years. Seeing that new VW Wagon ad has me thinking it will be much easier (can't drive RV).

Again, thanks for a great topic!

#VegasStrong

You are welcome.  I agree about the national parks!!   So many beautiful places to see!  

What does your daughter like to take pictures of?

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 5

Thanks for a great topic amid these other awful things...

Middle daughter was born photographer from the time we gifted her a Barbie camera at age 2.

I always seem to shift right when I take people snaps; but thinking about true retirement with these treasured national parks, think that won't matter, so going to pursue that n a couple of years. Seeing that new VW Wagon ad has me thinking it will be much easier (can't drive RV).

Again, thanks for a great topic!

#VegasStrong

Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 5

Yes, I love photography.   I have decent quality amateur stuff.  Canon, mostly.  I would love to get their L lenses, but that's out of my price range.  

I have kids, and photograph them a lot.  And I hike, so I take my camera and capture wildlife as well.    And travel photography. 

I'm having fun with photoshop right now, and turned a picture of a local lighthouse into a sketch drawing, which was kind of fun.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Photography

Message 5 of 5

Does anyone share my hobby of photography.  

There are countless subjects and endless opportunities.

You can start with the most basic of cameras 🎥 or the most expensive equipment you can afford. 

You can do it at home in your neighborhood or on vacation.  

You can do it for fun or for profit

What about you?

Would you care to share?

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Kudos
Views
Replies