Refresh your driving skills with the AARP Smart Driver online course! Use promo code THANKS to save 25 percent.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: New Year ... New _________________

Message 11 of 16

Since I am having Barriatric surgery my whole life will change.  New eating and exercising basics.  Believe that people give off negative so will avoid them.  Keeping my house in order which means going through boxes I haven't unpacked and putting a bed in there for company.  Looking forward to the New Year!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 16

My plans for the new year, is to contine to volunteer at the senior center, pray for people in this country and the world. This world need more love and kindness toward other. People believe that they rule this world, but they are so wrong,:"The earth is the Lord and the fullness there of" God rule not man. :

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 16

New Opportunities to review my life and see what needs to be done and work on it!

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 16

New Year ... New Attitude!

I've been recovering from myriad injuries, not to mention the deep financial set backs of the recession, and the flood of emotions that, for me, accompanied menopause. The injuries have healed; the athlete's body has been regained; and we have returned to a positive cash flow ... so now I need to finish the remaining recovery task: vanquish all negativity. 

My theme song for the incoming year: Bryan Duncan's Yes I Will 

(song on YouTube Here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHXEiPpNVhM)

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 16

I suppose this is boring, but I'd fill it in with 2 things: new accountant & new PCP! Most of us get used to working with one person .. even if we're not thrilled (or even happy) with their performance. It seems very personal to replace someone .. but sometimes necessary.

Registered on Online Community since 2007!
Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views
Replies

New Year ... New _________________

Message 16 of 16

Fill in the blank.  What is something new you are planning in 2017?

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Replies