Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Regular Contributor

Music

Name one Artist/Band whose music you think the world should love as much as you do? (tough I know, but try to pick just one)

Highly underrated; great talent.
Contributor

Now it's time to listen Freddy! Scaramouch! Scaramouch!

Regular Social Butterfly

Y'all who know me know he's John Lennon...

Yoko right after...

Come together (so wish we could now but don't think that fake-blonde-wig in the WH has ever heard John's music nor does he care for any others)...

#VegasStrong

#VegasStronger

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: โ€œIf Iโ€™d known Iโ€™d live this long, Iโ€™d have taken better care of myself.โ€
Honored Social Butterfly

Canโ€™t do one, lol

Current artist: Maitre Gims

Current musician playing mostly old stuff: Yo Yo Ma

Old: Nina Simone

Ancient: Vivaldi

Regular Contributor

@ManicProgressive,

Lol. I totally get it, I struggled to do just one. I'm weak on classical, so I'll have to check out Vivaldi on Spotify. I love Nina Simone too. Being totally honest, I'm not familiar with Maitre Gims ... but I'll check it out.

Honored Social Butterfly

Heโ€™s French. My current obsession. He also recently did a song with Sting and Shaggy. โ€œGotta Get Back My Babyโ€

Coltrane is awesome. I usually put that on amazon music when Iโ€™m home alone. Otherwise, everyone elseโ€™s TV and streaming devices are too distracting. 

Regular Social Butterfly

Great review; thanks for sharing!

"Gotta Get..." April 2018...

#VegasStrong

#VegasStronger

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: โ€œIf Iโ€™d known Iโ€™d live this long, Iโ€™d have taken better care of myself.โ€
Regular Contributor

John Coltrane

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Breakoutยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP