Caring for a loved one? Find a part-time job that fits your schedule. Search the AARP Job Board.

Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Music: current favorites

Message 21 of 23

Annie is one of the best, in my humble opinion; she is on my playlist and it's funny, co-workers indicate they know when I'm listening to her as I am mellow...

#VegasStrong

Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Music: current favorites

Message 22 of 23

I've had U2's Songs of Experience on repeat for about 3 months. Smiley Happy

Yesterday I switched to all of John Mayer's album's on repeat. Smiley Happy (I'll change again when I catch myself thinking "John, you miserable b-turd, get your life together" instead of listening to his musicianship.)

I like Sia's voice. I think Annie Lennox can do no wrong. I'm a Pink Floyd and Alan Parsons devotee. And I listen to a wide variety of world/ethnic (Apple's label, not mine) music. I also like Depeche Mode. Then there's Earth, Wind & Fire, Average White Band, Thomas Dolby and the Moody Blues.

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Music: current favorites

Message 23 of 23

As a John Lennon and Ozzy Osbourne devote, I consider myself particular.

Who/what are your current favorites? I'd love to hear new music!

Here are my current favorites; hope you enjoy!

• Greta Van Fleet: When the curtain falls (so 70s but so 2018; carpola what will they call their music)
  • In This Moment: Black Wedding (PERFECT remake Marilyn Manson White Wedding for today)
  • Badflower: Ghost (dark, but beautifully done imho)

#VegasStrong

Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Kudos
Views
Replies