WATCH VIDEO: Day 5 of Iowa presidential candidate forum with Montana Gov. Steve Bullock, South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg and Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders. 

Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Most Americans Drive 1000's of Miles 4 This

Message 1 of 8

To: DaveMcK

I just love your pictures.  Such lovely scenes and scenery. Thank you for posting.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 8

FB_IMG_1449261233939.jpgHarbor at Brookings, OR800px-Karlsruhe-Schloss-meph666-2005-Feb-25-pic2 (1).jpgPalace at Karlasruha,, GermanyFB_IMG_1515627374083.jpgGeneral store at Agness, OR on Rogue riverFB_IMG_1462235657946.jpgBolivar Point Lighthouse Texas.

Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 8

Beautiful!  Just beautiful!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Re: Some Americans Will Drive 1000s of Miles 4 That

Message 4 of 8

Awesome Beauty................................I can't sit by the Waters edge for very long either - thats why I take the Pictures Smiley Wink

Smiley Happy I hear that!

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Re: Some Americans Will Drive 1000s of Miles 4 That

Message 5 of 8

@Epster wrote:

Ahhhhhhh Smiley Happy, I'm glad you took time to get out and enjoy your environs. 

I lived on the opposite coast for over 20 years and enjoyed many an early morning or sunset beach walk, but must confess I'm not one to sit at the beach and read. That's just hyper-kinetic me.

Once, after we moved from northern California to Idaho, we did drive out to the west coast for R&R, but to be honest, upon landing in the Rockies our beachiness ebbed away and we took to enjoying views like these.

glacier gorge lake.jpg

lawn lake in the winter.jpg

glacier canyon lake with wee ice.jpg

lake_agnes_looking_s.jpg

Awesome Beauty................................I can't sit by the Waters edge for very long either - thats why I take the Pictures Smiley Wink

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Some Americans Will Drive 1000s of Miles 4 That

Message 6 of 8

Ahhhhhhh Smiley Happy, I'm glad you took time to get out and enjoy your environs. 

I lived on the opposite coast for over 20 years and enjoyed many an early morning or sunset beach walk, but must confess I'm not one to sit at the beach and read. That's just hyper-kinetic me.

Once, after we moved from northern California to Idaho, we did drive out to the west coast for R&R, but to be honest, upon landing in the Rockies our beachiness ebbed away and we took to enjoying views like these.

glacier gorge lake.jpg

lawn lake in the winter.jpg

glacier canyon lake with wee ice.jpg

lake_agnes_looking_s.jpg

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 8

Yup.   I agree.  I'm 150 miles away, but I get out to the ocean 7-8 times each summer.  More off season.  Very relaxing, and the people are always nice.  Smiley Happy 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

Most Americans Drive 1000's of Miles 4 This

Message 8 of 8

Most Americans Have to Drive 1000's of Miles to Enjoy this kind of a Afternoon - I'm Lucky Enough to have grown up & Live in a area where we get it all just a short drive away for Free - Everyday - My Wife Kathy - Water Street - Newburyport Ma - Friday August 24, 2018 — at Joppa Park.

Mass/NH Border

Enjoy the Small Stuff you've dealt with all the Big Stuff for Too Long...............................

Kathy Riverside in Newburyport.jpg

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Replies