Is your 'stuff' stressing you out? TV personality Matt Paxton has tips for downsizing and decluttering in our free, two-part webinar! Register now.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Michael Buble makes me Smile!

Message 1 of 3

I feel the same way about Michael Buble.  I've never seen him in concert, but everytime he comes on  PBS, I watch it.  He makes me feel so young and so happy, although I've always thought of him as an old soul.  Would love to see him in concert.  

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Michael Buble makes me Smile!

Message 2 of 3

@TracyofCotuit , I am a Buble-head ( a play on words) too.  Just love him!

Lydia

Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Michael Buble makes me Smile!

Message 3 of 3

Last night my friend and I went to see/listen to Michael Buble in Los Angeles at  Staple Center. Being retired we chose seats that we could comfortably afford, which were located at the very top row, where the accoustics aren't so great. No matter, I walked out of his concert so happy, with such a light heart! The arena was packed with people of all ages, colors and sexes, all there because we appreciate the way this man sings. I've been listening to him since I first heard HAVEN'T MET YOU YET, and he sang that last night.

Smiley Very Happy

Sir Granny Tracy
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors