Learn how to spot and avoid common scams with AARP's Fraud Resource Center. Try it today!

Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Just curious.................!

Message 1 of 4

Hey, everyone-one theory concerning this particular problem is the theory that

when entering a room, one enters a different dimension. Kinda throws you off  track ? Whatever ! I don't lose sleep over it. I just stay where I am till I remember what I went in that room for. Good enough for me.  Smiley Happy

Sandee2
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 4

I'm at the point where if I go into and actually remember what I wanted in that room it is a cause for clebration. Now...what else was I going to write here? Oh hell, I forget.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 4

Oh my dear @ss11943859 , of course you're not the only one who has these trans-room memory lapses.  That is almost a daily occurrence with me.  I just chalk it up to another form of... senior moments!

Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Just curious.................!

Message 4 of 4

Do you ever enter a room in your house to get something/do something & once you're there, forget what it was you went there for ? C'mon, you know you do ! 

( I can't be the only one who does this ! )  Woman LOL

Sandee2
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera