Stay Safe During Summer Storms with Disaster Preparedness Tips on AARP Live at 10 p.m. ET. Watch Now!

Info Seeker

Re: It's Ice Cream month! What's your favorite?

Message 51 of 60

Butter Pecan

Report Inappropriate Content
Info Seeker

Message 52 of 60

Mint Chocolate Chip

Respected Social Butterfly

Message 53 of 60

What a question! Too many choices for answers!

Peach ice cream when you can find it is the best!

I actually like Gelato better than ice cream. Cat Wink

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 54 of 60

I've always liked vanilla&chocolate,strawberry together or seperate.If I had to chose a favorite now, it would be mint choclate chip,yum yum! Sue

Walkers Take It All In Strides
Info Seeker

Message 55 of 60

My favorite ice cream is Blue Bell's Banana Pudding. It's my ice cream "heaven on earth."

Recognized Social Butterfly

Message 56 of 60

Although I wouldn’t turn either one down I prefer frozen custard to ice cream,. Frozen Custard is thicker, smoother and creamier. Other than both using cream, eggs and sugar here’s the skinny on the difference between the two, frozen custard uses a higher butterfat content and is served at 26 degrees which is 10 degrees warmer than ice cream. My recommendation, vanilla and a minimum of two scoops.

Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 57 of 60

Vanilla. But don't like the 'real'  ice creams. Prefer Soft Serve or frozen yoghurt.

Just think. The world was built by the lowest bidder.
Regular Social Butterfly

Message 58 of 60

Ahhhh Teri - Ice Cream!  One of my favorite things!  I've never met ice cream I did not like.  Now, let me think - Going back many decades to when I worked in the ice cream plant in Butte Montana...We had the 3 basics - vanilla, chocolate and strawberry.  Strawberry was my fave and I ate a goodly amount every day.  Our plant produced ice cream for all the Safeway stores in Montana and some of the neighboring states.  Much later - I discovered and adopted a new favorite:  Pistachio.  My bride would buy that for me at the old Sav-On Drug Store.  Ate gallons of it.  Ate it nearly every day.   Now - and for maybe the past decade, my overwhelming favorite has been Orange Swirl.. Love that stuff!!  It's Orange sherbert and vanilla ice cream in a 5 quart tub.  It's swirled, but not blended, so one may scoop out more of one than the other - if they wish. We eat some of this just about evey day.    Hurray for Ice Cream Month!  Smiley Happy

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 59 of 60

You wanna know what's crazy? I actually prefer a garlicky hummus to ice cream.

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Highlighted
Community Manager

It's Ice Cream month! What's your favorite?

Message 60 of 60

It is always interesting to hear about favorite flavors!  What's your's?

AARPTeri
Announcements
Prepare to Care: A Resource Guide for Families download this free guide developed by AARP to help make caregiving more manageable. It includes information on how to have vital conversations with older family members, organize important documents, assess your loved one's needs and locate important resources.
Top Kudoed Authors