Are you a caregiver? Tell us how you plan your getaway with loved ones for a chance to enter a weekly prize drawing.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: In Honor of Valentine's day, Your First Kiss?

Message 1 of 5

RonM32520 wrote:
Yes I remember my first kiss. It was with a neighbor girl in the back seat of the school bus. She initiated the kiss. We were probably 8 or 9 years old. We never kissed again but we still see each other at our class reunions and have remained friends for 50 some years.

@RonM32520  Hi Ron and welcome

Thank you for sharing your memory..  those school bus back seats.. wow  : )

Amazing that you are still friends   I moved and am not in touch with anyone I went to school with.

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 5
Yes I remember my first kiss. It was with a neighbor girl in the back seat of the school bus. She initiated the kiss. We were probably 8 or 9 years old. We never kissed again but we still see each other at our class reunions and have remained friends for 50 some years.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Re: In Honor of Valentine's Day, Your First Kiss?

Message 3 of 5

Now back to the question...  

I am pretty sure that my first kiss was at a friend's birthday party when I was about 12.  The boy was in my class at school and was also invited to the party.  I don't remember why..   we were not playing games or anything like it but he told me he liked me and I was pretty surprised : )   We never ended up dating or anything but that memory is still there.

OK   what about the rest of you?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 5

and just in case... I found a Wiki for it.  Can you believe it?  LOL

How to Have a First Kiss

Image titled Have a First Kiss Step 1

Make yourself kissable. Not only will these tips help you feel more confident when you go in for a liplock, they'll also send subtle hints that you're ready to be kissed.
  • Wear lipstick or chapstick. Skip the sticky lip gloss.
  • Keep your breath fresh. Pop a mint beforehand instead of chewing minty gum, which you'll have to find a way to spit out.
  • Smell amazing. Before you meet up with your guy, shower off and use scented moisturizer or a few spritzes of perfume>  the rest is at the link
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

In Honor of Valentine's day, Your First Kiss?

Message 5 of 5

Valentine's Day is right around the corner.  Americans spend thousands of dollars on this celebration of Love.

So I wondered how many of us slightly older Americans remember their first kiss?

Do you remember who it was, when it was, where it was?  A special event like a dance or maybe playing spin the bottle?  

Do you remember?

Kudos
Views
Replies