Rethink your job search and find opportunities for experienced workers with AARP’s job board.

Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: If you could have anyone attend your next birthday who would it be?

Message 61 of 92

If it could be a live person, I would tolerate our current president at the table. I would cook a wonderful home-made meal and I would conduct a covert investigation.  For me covert means: non-obvious.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 62 of 92

Living person: Morgan Freeman.  Dead: John Lennon.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 63 of 92
If it could be a dead person, it would be Hitler. I would like more explanations for what he did while he was alive. History books do not seem to convey his motivation and his personality sufficiently for me. I would wish to know how he was able to be so convincing to the German people of the time. I know the German people were hungry and suffering but how did he do it? Was it luck, was it so well planned by Hitler or was it just a confluence of luck for the time. I have been so curious about him and have not taken the time to read biographies of him for I to this day detest the man.
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 64 of 92

Dr. Stephen Hawking! Absolutely the most beautiful mind ever! We would discuss astrophysics and argue about various theories like Kepler 452b being an exoplanet that may sustain life (it certainly could but the fact that it's 1,400 light years away from Earth (light year= 5.88 trillion miles) would make it a little more than an all-day roadtrip. My Hubby and my little dog would have to be there, of course! And then Lenny Kravitz for serious eye-candy!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 65 of 92

I would love to share another birthday with my beautiful baby and furry friend, beau, a yellow Labrador retriever who was my present from my parents one year.i had the pleasure of fourteen years with this earth angel until he crossed the rainbow bridge.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 66 of 92

If anyone, as it does not specify alive or deceased, it would be Jesus Christ.  If it has to be a current person, it would have to be Barrack Obama. No, I don't see a relationship between my two choices. The first could hopefully answer some "big" questions. The latter should be a great conersationalist.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 67 of 92

I would invite Maya Angelou, after the beautiful welcome to 59 reading she'd do, we would steal away and write the 60th together. I love the depth and life with which she writes. She reminds me of me..And of course if she brought a guest with her it would be my younger me......

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 68 of 92

I would invite Joe Biden. He's smart and has lots of government and political experience. Would love to get his take on things that are going on now and how we could improve the state of the world. He also seems like he would be a lot of fun. Every party needs one or two fun people!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 69 of 92

Without a doubt, President Obama.  I think he would be the coolest guest!

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 70 of 92

@doglover52 wrote:

I would invite myself when I was in my 20's or 30's. We would discuss the various decsions I had made for my life,if I had any regrets in doing what I did. I'm sure it would be an interesting conversation. Sue

Wow   that was a great response!  

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Kudos
Views