AARP’s "Prepare to Care: A Resource Guide for Families" can help make the job more manageable. Here’s how to receive a free copy.

Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: If you could have anyone attend your next birthday who would it be?

Message 21 of 92
At this point in my life, I would want Morgan Freeman at my birthday party . I could listen to that man's voice for hours and never get tired of it. He is probably the only individual that could wake me up at 3:00 in the morning with an obscene phone call and survive.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker +
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 92

Keef!!!

rannie
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 92

Since she enquired I’d ask nyadrn.

I’ve gotten to know and like her through her moniker for years. We’ve had both friendly and spirited communication on these web pages. She’s got excellent taste in music. So I think I’d invite her to my birthday party to share some cake and ice cream. Hopefully she'll bring a few of her CD's with her so we can all enjoy.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 92

Would like to get deep with my dads mom, who I never got to know very well.   I feel like I'm like her more so than other family members.   Also, I'd like to speak with  dr wayne dwyer as I'm  very spiritual.

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 92
I'm just adding on here, I forgot my furry friends. Mandy, my dog. And Casey & Domino my two kitties. I know they are all waiting for me at the Rainbow Bridge. And my last horse, Gypsy. She was the best one I ever had.
Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 92

This is a tough one.  I would love to have my Dad back since he went suddenly and I hadn't seen him for 2 weeks.  And my best friend, she also went suddenly.  Oh, and also my heart throb when I was younger, Jeffrey Hunter.  And of course John Wayne.  And I can't forget my favorite actress, Katherine Hepburn.  Would love to talk to her.  As far as current people and for, as someone else said, eye candy....Keith Urban and Chris Hemsworth.  Also, I would love to have my winning baseball team from 2001.  (The DBacks)  It would be great to see them all together again.  And for some music, not counting Keith Urban, Barry Manilow would be great.  And a cowboy my age.  Woman Wink

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 92

I would have  my brother, Steven Colbert, Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerburg and wife, Cheryl, a tiger I could touch,  

AND a pallitive doctor for my back pain!

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 92

Bill Moyers, Bernie Sanders, and others like them.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 92

President Trump and First Lady Melania, it would be my honor and pleasure to have them at my bday party, it would be a night that I would never forget 

I know I am dreaming, why not dream big then...

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 92

Dorothy Parker, Ogden Nash, Lucille Ball.Gary Trudeau,   I think we all need some humor right now.

@nyadrn wrote:

Kudos
Views