Is your 'stuff' stressing you out? TV personality Matt Paxton has tips for downsizing and decluttering in our free, two-part webinar! Register now.

Info Seeker +
Kudos
Views

Re: I ♥ Being a Craftivist!

Message 1 of 3

Thank you Lydia. ( ^◡^)っ✂❤

I ♥ being a craftivist
~Cee ☆゚.*・。

☼ Like NY, remove the T**** name from our shared consciousness on and offline. Try Individual 1 or 45. Motivator: He ~loves~ his name splashed from here to Timbuktu!

Don't engage...starve the trolls, traitors and social media terrorists!
Report Inappropriate Content
Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: I ♥ Being a Craftivist!

Message 2 of 3

What a wonderful undertaking!   And what a wonderful cause...to save and support the National Butterfly Center and surrounding wildlife preserve.  I, myself, am not very "crafty," but I wish you well on your venture.  In addition to well wishes though,  perhaps after some further review, I will be able to contribute to the cause via donation.  But your idea and ambition to help is just fantastic!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker +
Kudos
Views
Replies

I ♥ Being a Craftivist!

Message 3 of 3

2nd try posting, I think 1st got deleted for being in wrong topic (this forum is weird to navigate, especially as a newbie). Let's try this again...

National Butterfly Center Fundraiser.png

"I have to do something!", was the broken record playing in my head for months following the November 2016 elections. Thing is with one car and living in the middle of the woods it's difficult to commit to group-type meetings/rallies, plus to be totally honest, I've been so **bleeping** stressed out about the daily barage of terrible/horrible/evil I find it challenging to get into much of anything lately.

What to do? How do I get that broken record to stop playing? Craft for a cause...and build a platform for other crafters to do the same-->November 2018 Crafters Canvass went live! The  newest addition to the HeartMade Market is a set of printable coloring postcards, with all proceeds going to the National Butterfly Center in Texas for their #NoWall defense fund! Woman Mad Don't even get me started about the visceral reaction I had when watching the Weir video below! 

So...I DID something!! Perhaps you'd like to join me in crafting for a cause near and dear to your heart too. ♥ Look forward to your questions and feedback.

*Video with CNN's Bill Weir* The butterfly sanctuary at the heart of border wall fight

I ♥ being a craftivist
~Cee ☆゚.*・。

☼ Like NY, remove the T**** name from our shared consciousness on and offline. Try Individual 1 or 45. Motivator: He ~loves~ his name splashed from here to Timbuktu!

Don't engage...starve the trolls, traitors and social media terrorists!
Kudos
Views
Replies