Do vitamins and supplements really work? Get your questions answered by leading brain health experts.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: How are you dedicating a little bit of time to a worthy cause?

Message 21 of 23

I give time to food redistribution projects, donate unwanted items to charity, write checks to SAR and the FD; helped build a playground in one day; am a volunteer Environmental Educator: a volunteer whatever for local Open Space events (crowd control, ticket taker, parking attendant, docent: whatever); have helped vets get recumbent trikes; I'm an Ambassador for the Huntsman World Senior Games; one of the people pushing state level senior games to open recumbent racing events... and am constantly blessing these boards with my presence. (yer welcome Smiley Happy)

Besides that I dole out free marketing advice to people/causes I care about. And cheer lead for anyone looking to increase their metabolic health. Smiley Happy

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: How are you dedicating a little bit of time to a worthy cause?

Message 22 of 23

Besides coming onto this web site and giving great political advice and free valuable information for anyone that’ll please listen to me, I’ve volunteered as a tax-aide, CMS SHIIP volunteer and just a month ago we volunteered at a sleep out for the homeless. We try to do different things every year but always try and manage to come up with a couple of bucks if we can't give of our time to the many worthy organizations that do help those less fortunate than us.

(I hope you know I'm just kidding about the "great political advice" and "free valuable information")

Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views
Replies

How are you dedicating a little bit of time to a worthy cause?

Message 23 of 23

Share how you dedicate a little bit of time to a worthy cause.

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Replies