From travel insurance to fraud protection, AARP has you covered. Take a closer look at your member benefits.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Have you seen the video? Trump supporters harassed and spit on in Minneapolis

Message 1 of 2
What has our nation come to when we are so cruel to one another?
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Have you seen the video? Trump supporters harassed and spit on in Minneapolis

Message 2 of 2

https://www.twincities.com/2016/08/20/trump-supporter-reports-cellphone-robbery-after-minneapolis-ev...

Donald Trump supporters attending a campaign rally with the Republican presidential nominee Friday night say they were harassed and spit on by protesters outside the Minneapolis Convention Center.

The protesters, who angrily denounced Trump as a racist, heckled the candidate’s supporters who were entering and exiting the private fundraising event, shouting and pushing at them as they passed.

Cynthia Schanno of St. Paul said she attended the rally and was surprised that protesters — 100 or so, by her estimate — were allowed to get so close to what she was told was the only point of entrance.

“That was beyond protesting,” Schanno said. “That was harassing people. That was absolutely harassing, terrorizing, bullying people. I felt like, had I opened my mouth and said anything, I would have been hurt.”

====================================================

Nasty 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors