Tell Congress to stop Rx greed and cut prescription drug prices now! Here’s how.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Has Fear Caused a Change in the Way You Live?

Message 1 of 7

@g28834s wrote:

No. Living in fear is not living.

@g28834s wrote:

But for some it is a way of life.  

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 7

@retiredtraveler wrote:

".....Has Fear Caused a Change in the Way You Live...".

Nope. I'm off to the UK in a few weeks. I fear serious illness, not getting in the way of a terrorist.

How was your trip?

Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 7

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 7

@retiredtraveler wrote:

Nope. I'm off to the UK in a few weeks. I fear serious illness, not getting in the way of a terrorist.

Glad to hear it!  Hope you have a wonderful time.  

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 7

"...Why is everyone a victim? Take personal responsibility for your life..."
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 7

Following Ariana Grande Concert Attack, Justin Bieber Fans Plead With Manager to Cancel U.K. Shows

In the aftermath of an attack that killed at least 22 people at an Ariana Grande concert in Manchester Monday night, fans of Justin Bieber have taken to social media in droves to plead with his manager to cancel the Canadian pop star's upcoming United Kingdom shows. Bieber shares a manager, Scooter Braun, with Grande, who was unhurt when a bomb detonated just moments after she had finished her performance at the Manchester Arena.

Bieber is scheduled to perform in Cardiff, Wales, June 30 before headlining an open-air festival in London’s Hyde Park two days later. But plenty of the 23-year-old’s fans are desperate for him not to attend in fear for his safety.

Braun posted a statement on Twitter shortly after the attack, stating that "our hearts are broken. However, the vast majority of the more than 1,000 replies concerned another of his famous clients and requests for him to follow Grande by suspending his tour.

“For security reasons, cancel Justin’s show in the UK, I beg you with all my heart, please Scooter Braun,” read the first response.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/following-ariana-grande-concert-attack-193546103.html

I was really surprised at this.. obviously thinking incorrectly that the younger generation is usually more fearless.  

Would you attend a scheduled concert of event at a big venue right now or would you consider cancelling?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

Has Fear Caused a Change in the Way You Live?

Message 7 of 7

Have tragic and violent local and world events caused you to change the Way that you Live?

We have almost instantaneous news coverage of today's world events.  Much of it is violent and coverage may tend to concentrate on the most dramatic and terrible scenes and descriptions.

Has this coverage made you feel unsafe enough to cause you to alter plans or make changes in your lifestyle?

Kudos
Views
Replies