Rethink your job search and find opportunities for experienced workers with the AARP Job Board.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Happy Random Acts of Kindness Day!

Message 1 of 26

kindness.jpg

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 26

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

"Pay it forward" each and EVERY day!

Right on! And twice on Sunday! Smiley Happy

Kudos Thumbs Up.png

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 26

"Pay it forward" each and EVERY day!

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 26

@l191694c wrote:

I agree. We should all try to be a blessing to someone.

@l191694c  So much nicer to act with a heart of helpfulness, isn't it? Of course, not everyone will be receptive, but that should not stop us from scattering kindness around like dandelion seeds in the wind.  Smiley Happy

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 26

I agree. We should all try to be a blessing to someone.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 26

I just stumbled upon this video detailing 24 acts of kindness; am posting it to inspire our own acts of kindness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A-Egp0lECk

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 26

@janicec216108 wrote:

I was in the iga grocer shop and this lady was paying in front of me for her groceries and she didnt have enough money so i paid her bill. i could clearly see she was very emberrassed but the check out lady was a b-hive wake up america give today receive the rewards laterHeart

@janicec216108  Such a lovely way to pay it forward. Thank you for doing that, and thank you for reminding us to be kind. It is never either too early or too late for kindness.

I agree: give today, reap the benefits of generosity throughout life. Smiley Happy

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 26

I was in the iga grocer shop and this lady was paying in front of me for her groceries and she didnt have enough money so i paid her bill. i could clearly see she was very emberrassed but the check out lady was a b-hive wake up america give today receive the rewards laterHeart

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 26

@JoyaDe@l191694c I think the two of you are perfect examples of what this world needs more of. Love your kind, giving ways. Blessings to you both. Smiley Happy

Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 26

@l191694c  Wow, what a beautiful story. Amazing, too, since I just this morning, not more than a half an hour ago, finished a book by Karen Kingsbury called "Walking Angels". 

It became my decision to try to be someones angel while I wait for mine to arrive. I think maybe we can all try to do that. 

Kudos
Views