There's always more to discover with an AARP membership! Check out your member benefits.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: HELP!!!

Message 1 of 11

@n566192l wrote:

@n566192l wrote:

Epster,

Thank you for helping me with the rewards for goods programs. I haven't tried the site yet. But you rock for helping me 

EPSTER, 

Do you know WHY my name on this site has changed 3 times?

@n566192l  Well whoops! Nancy, I just saw this. Sorry.

So tell me what happened, and let's figure out how to get your screen name exactly as you want it, OK?

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 11

@n566192l wrote:

Epster,

Thank you for helping me with the rewards for goods programs. I haven't tried the site yet. But you rock for helping me 

EPSTER, 

Do you know WHY my name on this site has changed 3 times?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 11

Also helps me meet the needs of our HEROS. I obtained free phone s for the veterans, signed them up with Aarp. All of us try to earn points while waiting HOURS for services. YOU have brought SMILES,  long lost to to our HEROES FACES.      

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 11

EPSTER,

My sincerest thanks with the rewards for goods points. I have been trying to earn rewards points for awhile after completing the quizzes. I AM.TRING TO PLACE VETERANS. I WAS ABLE TO OBTAIN GRANT MONEY FOR THIS TASK. I use the REWARDS POINTS, to OBTAIN gift cards for gas, pharmacies, etc.Your help besides taking away the frustration of not earning away more points, has made the AARP REWARDS PROGRAM FUN AGAIN.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 11

@n566192l wrote:

EPSTER,

DID I READ SOMEWHERE THAT YOU ARE FAMILIAR WITH GETTING RID OF BLACK BEARS? TO MY SURPRISE THERE'S A SMALL BEAR IN MY FENCED IN.YARD. EPSTER, I.LIVE IN NEW JERSEY.

Probably the best thing to do is to stay inside, doors locked, (animals are IN I hope?) and call law enforcement. If that's a baby bear, the momma is near by. You do not want to get between a female bear and her cub. 

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 11

EPSTER,

DID I READ SOMEWHERE THAT YOU ARE FAMILIAR WITH GETTING RID OF BLACK BEARS? TO MY SURPRISE THERE'S A SMALL BEAR IN MY FENCED IN.YARD. EPSTER, I.LIVE IN NEW JERSEY.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 11

@n566192l wrote:

Epster,

@n566192l  You are most welcome. Hope you enjoy earning Rewards points. Smiley Happy

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 11

Epster,

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 11

@startrekanmore wrote:

I recently moved from Cle, Ohio to an outer ring suburb (semi-rural area) to be with my wife after she spent something like 8 years in Dayton caring for her parents. The apartment I was in was ownned by a slumlord in a suit and tie. The entire building (13 units) were all infested with cockroachs and bedbugs as well as other problems. When I moved my wife and I went through all my belongings and threw out quite a bit of stuff including furniture and clothing. Despite our hest efforts, we were followed to the new address and I'm desperatly lookiing for deeply (or free. I work a minimum wage job that is part time) exterminator or any kind of assistance/grants etc. in paying for an exterminator.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 11

@startrekanmore This might help: https://www.epa.gov/bedbugs/do-it-yourself-bed-bug-control

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views