From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Favorite Halloween Costumes

Message 11 of 15

I missed spelled skirt. I put shirt. It should read skirt.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 15

I would go into my mom's closet and wear a shirt of hers and a peasant blouse, wear some of her jewelry with a scarf on my head and go trick or treating as a gypsy. 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 15

My favorite Halloween costume came from a box of old costumes my mother kept in the attic.  There was a high pointed blue and white hat with a sheet blue piece of tuile coming down.  The dress was white and blue and full.  We made fairy wings and a wand from old hangers covered in aluminum foil!  Ta-da!  My favorite all time costume was a witch doctor costume I made for my son that had fake fur one shouldered tunic, a mask, a spear made from an old broomstick and a silver colored sponge plus furry boots which were various fake furs sewn together and on top of his slippers.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 15
When I was working years ago they always had a Halloween costume contest...One year I was a Geisha lady ..that costume got a lot of raves...Another year I was a Bumble bee and another time a 20s Flapper, and also dressed up as the Blue Fairy..Using items from around the house and improvised using what ever was at hand along with makeup..I had a ball fooling some of the co-workers..One company even made up screen printed T-shirts with a green dragon and had printed "I wasn't myself at work today"...
Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views
Replies

Favorite Halloween Costumes

Message 15 of 15

What is your favorite Halloween costume?  Do you have ideas to share with other's this year?  Do you still go to costume parties?

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season