From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Easter and the day of tragedy in Sri Lanka

Message 1 of 4

@Laurie42010 

Indeed such a sad event to wake to on Easter 

Praying for all affected by those who wanna reap pain and hurt on others... another sad sad time in our world 

"And we know that all things work together for good to those that love God, to those who are called together for his purpose"

Romans 8:28 

With hope for peace,

Ginger  

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 4

This is just so incredibly upsetting.  I don't understand who could do such a horrific thing.  

If anyone hears of legitimate ways to donate to help, please let me know.  PM me if you'd like.   I only see one gofundme site and I'm not really comfortable donating there, because I don't know how to verify that it's legitimate.  But I want to help out in some way.  

Sending comforting consoling thoughts to those impacted by the tragedy.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 4

Image result for RIP

...To all of the victims of this morning's terror in Sri Lanka.  Prayers for grace and strength for the families and friends left behind.

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Easter and the day of tragedy in Sri Lanka

Message 4 of 4

Woke today, a very special day for a Christian being Easter, with the terrible news of the bombings in Sri Lanka.  My heart was saddened that on the day we celebrate the eternal gift of resurrection from the Savior Jesus Christ, so so many lost their lives and so many affected by human hatred. 

Yesterday, marked the 20th Anniversary of the Columbine school terror.  Again, my heart was reminded of that terrible dark day in our history.

To those who were affected by the terror man can bring to one another, I will continue to pray for our humanities peace and acceptance of one another.

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season