Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Do you have a resolution for 2018?

Message 21 of 28

Epster,

I would love some encouragement.  Thank you for offering!!  May your days be happy and fulfilling.  Thanks again!!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 28

My resolution is that I’m going to quit making resolutions!

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 28

@s166280s wrote:

I know my New Years Resolution is something that gets used for everyone.  But you see I have exercised for over 4 years, walking 3 to 4 times a week and go 3 to 4 miles a day!!  This last month I have been so lazy and not doing what I know I need too.  It is my ATTITUDE ADJUSTMENT, it makes me feel so much better.  So here goes!!  Starting on Tuesday on Dec. 26th this MAMA is back hitting the pavement.  Just have to do this.  Now I have told my family and you here at the AARP.  I have to do this for myself!!

@s166280s A beautiful resoultion, to invest in your healthy future! Applause!

It would be a privilege to encourage you as you return to your exercise regimen. Let me know if you want that. Smiley Happy

Epster

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 28

I know my New Years Resolution is something that gets used for everyone.  But you see I have exercised for over 4 years, walking 3 to 4 times a week and go 3 to 4 miles a day!!  This last month I have been so lazy and not doing what I know I need too.  It is my ATTITUDE ADJUSTMENT, it makes me feel so much better.  So here goes!!  Starting on Tuesday on Dec. 26th this MAMA is back hitting the pavement.  Just have to do this.  Now I have told my family and you here at the AARP.  I have to do this for myself!!

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 28

my resolution is not to make any resolutions.

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 28

I do intend to work out 3 times a week, eat cleaner, drink less red wine, advocate for seniors in my community, be available always for my children and grandchildren, journal regularly, count my blessings ... golf better! And live happily in the moment, a mindful celebration of life! 

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 28

I hereby resolve to be a better wife and a better citizen. I will choose joy. I will dwell in possibility. And I shall continue to obliterate all obstacles, give my best in all races and push for more recumbent races. 

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views
Replies

Do you have a resolution for 2018?

Message 28 of 28

Will you be making a resolution for 2018?  If so, share it here!

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Replies