Take a look at aging around the world in 'A New Age,' a special report by AARP and Magnum Photos.

Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Do you have a resolution for 2018?

Message 11 of 28

Find a place to work, Also have work done on my car, maybe find someone, get all my bills up to date, & a mouth a head.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 28

I do not make resolutions. I just try to improve my self in being the best child of my savior JESUS Christ

as I can. I want to be able to do for other as much as I can, by volunteering my services, and monies as I able to give. I want to be more like Christ in loving other;s and being the best me:

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 28

As usual, I have many resolutions but the most important one is to improve my health.

I need to find other means because what I am doing now is no longer helping me. I have made

my plan and made some appointments within that plan. I am also exploring new ideas via the internet, classes, and other reading.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 28

My resolution is to get out of the house and get involved with the community and focus on exercise more to relief myself of hip and back pain. Also take my head shots to become an​ extra for TV and movies, last but not lease go on my second cruise.

Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 28
@s188762w Good luck in publishing your poetry book. Please let us know when you do - I'd love to read it.
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 28
My resolution is to publish my poetry book. Most importantly, lose weight and give back and help others . If possible..
Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 28

When I was a child going to school, it seemed that everyone talked about making a New Year Resolution, so I always made one, too.  However, that resolution was soon forgotten.  As an older adult, I "resolve" to do things quite often, and I usually succeed in doing them, but it's not a New Year's resolution..  About eight years ago I decided to get a degree.  I  did.  Then I decided to continue with my education and got a master's degree.  Then,since I'd come so far and was retired, I did "resolve" to get a PhD.  Yes, I actually resolved to get that degree so when I die that obituary will list "Dr" in front of my name.  This week I submtted my dissertation to my advisor for "pre-checking" and permission to submt it to the college.  She hasn't yet approved it, but when she does, this will be my reward for finally making, and following through on a resolution.  Other than that one resolution, I've never followed through with them and don't plan to make any more.  At almost 79 years of age,I've lived without resolutions and don't need to start making them now.  For those who feel good about making resolution and feel that they help toward a certain goal, then I'm glad they work for you.  We're all different and what works for one mght not be something that is needed by another.  Happy New Year to you all!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 28

My New Years resolution is to lose weight, but try and maintain it through out the year. Most importantly, to continue to help others and publish my poetry book.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 28

@s166280s  OK!  I just sent you a private message here, so we can stay in touch that way. Smiley Happy

Meanwhile, though: have a Merry Christmas! Smiley Happy

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 28

@AARPTeri wrote:

Will you be making a resolution for 2018?  If so, share it here!

My resolution for 2018 , just try harder to do better at doing unto others as I would have them do unto me. 

Kudos
Views