Getting ready to enroll in Medicare? AARP’s Medicare Made Easy has the resources you need to help you make the right choices.

Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Do You like To Text, Email, and Surf The Web? Or Is It To Complicated For You?

Message 1 of 3

I laughingly call myself a "baby" senior.  But considering the amount of grey hair, the "baby" may not be that apparent to others.  Anyway, the question is about being a senior and whether or not we like our current technology and the  overall easy of use.  I, for one, am so happy to live in an age wherein we have all of these conveniences (i.e. cell phones, computers, the internet, etc.).  I readily text and email on a daily basis.  And although I don't like adding apps to my phone, I "can" do it when need be.  So in my mind, all of these new fangled gadgets are modern day luxuries that make our lives easier and keep us connected with our families, friends, and even others on message board forums like this one here.  Technology is good.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Do You like To Text, Email, and Surf The Web? Or Is It To Complicated For You?

Message 2 of 3

Computers, I Phones, Lap Tops, I Pads have made my aging much eaiser and efficient. I am 83 years old with a couple of medical conditions and profound deafness.Face book, email and texting have made it possible for me to maintain contact with family and friends. Uber, Amazon Prime are my dear friends.

Lon
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views
Replies

Do You like To Text, Email, and Surf The Web? Or Is It To Complicated For You?

Message 3 of 3

DO YOU FIND TEXTING, EMAILING, UPDATING, ADDING AND UNINSTALLING AN APP AS WELL AS NAVIGATING THROUGH THE INTERNET DIFFICULT OR EASY BEING THAT WE ARE SENIOR CITIZENS? 

Kudos
Views
Replies