Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Do You Like Self-Driving Cars? Why Or Why Not?

Message 31 of 34

So true Epster! I agree. Technology can be a two edged sword. We've seen the damage and real possibilities that hackers can wreak upon anything that is digital and computerized. I read an article years ago about a passenger airliner being hacked just to see if it could be done and sure nuff, it's really possible to make an airliner or missle go where you want it to go (into a mountain, on to a busy highway, into a populated neighborhood, ect.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 34

@j196497j wrote:

Me personally, I don't not like self driving cars because wouldn't feel safe in, due to the real probability of the controls being hacked and taken over.

Same.

Self driving cars are a terrorist attack or mass murder event waiting to happen. Thanks, but no thanks.

Not all progress is a step forward, sez me. Smiley Happy

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 34

I HAVE NEVER DRIVEN IN ONE. THE WHOLE CONCEPT OF SELF DRIVING CARS , IS SOMEWHAT STRANGE TO ME. I GUESS IF THE SELF DRIVING CARS OR TRUELY PROVEN SAFE, I GUESS I WOULD RIDE IN ONE. JUST TO SAY I DID. MIGHT BE A BUCKET LIST THING

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views
Replies

Do You Like Self-Driving Cars? Why Or Why Not?

Message 34 of 34

Me personally, I don't not like self driving cars because wouldn't feel safe in, due to the real probability of the controls being hacked and taken over.

Kudos
Views
Replies