Boycotts, Movements and Marches: Relive Some of the Events That Led to Change During the Civil Rights Movement. Read More

Info Seeker

Re: DO YOU HAVE A NICKNAME?

Message 41 of 97

yes it  is les

Report Inappropriate Content
Info Seeker

Message 42 of 97

osanders1960 wrote:

Yes Mine is Landy

My Mom told me a best friend had a son born around the same time as myself and his name was Landy. Supposedly he was given my name as a Nick name and I was given his.

Info Seeker

Message 43 of 97

yes mich

Info Seeker

Message 44 of 97

Yes Mine is Landy

My Mom told me a best friend had a son born around the same time as myself and his name was Landy. Supposedly he was given my name as a Nick name and I was given his.

Bronze Conversationalist

Message 45 of 97

Pete

Antoine S. Madere
Info Seeker

Message 46 of 97

Check out the AARP website. They have a lot of great information to read which no other website has and also join any newsletter that they have on the website.

Info Seeker

Message 47 of 97

Ya, my avatar name is Badkarma, Hello everyone I'm 54 married, 18yrs to my lovely wife. Just joined today anything I need to look at? Thanks for any help I can get, have a great day people.

Conversationalist

Message 48 of 97

cheeky, i got this during h s football practice. august 2 days in the mid atlantic. or was it the shorts with holes in them that i wore under my pads.

Info Seeker

Message 49 of 97

Yes I have 2 nicknames Cee Cee and GG. My grandson calls me GG. Cee Cee from my first name.

Silver Conversationalist

Message 50 of 97

Yes I do have a nickname and its Ree .how I got the name is my middle name is Maria and Maria is short name for Mimi and Mia .ree ree. And Maria also mean blessed one Mary .ave maria I knows it have so many meaning