Are you a caregiver? Tell us how you plan your getaway with loved ones for a chance to enter a weekly prize drawing.

Info Seeker +
Kudos
Views

Re: DO YOU HAVE A NICKNAME?

Message 1 of 97
  1. Twiggy. My west side cousins gave this name.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 97

As I revisited this page it brought back a nickname my dad gave my daughter.  She always loved to spend the night with her G-ma Vonnie.  Because she would go over to their house and eat their stockpile of Tuna (really was soething they saved for the winter due to his work being slack)  so he started calling her TUNA BUG!!!  She hated it but it really was a term of endearment.  My mom would tell her that she could spend the night but she was cooking beans, something she didn't ike.  LOL  But their tuna was always tere.  LOL  I love my lil tuna bug.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 97

Yes! Cat or Cate.If you count my Dads name for me until he died, it was Brat.I still smile about that.How about you?

Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 97

My sons both call me Mom, my granddaughter calls me MawMaw, and when my three goats see me coming they all say "Maaaaaa"!  I guess those are my nicknames.

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 97

Pete

Regards,

A.S. Madere (Louiisiana)

Antoine S. Madere
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 97
Funny
Michael {Oz}
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 97

My grandson calls me "hiya".  When he was an infant i would call home and my daughter wd put the phone to his ear.  I would say hiya, hiya. As soon as he started talking thats what he called me!   We were shopping one day and a stranger asked me what language he was using.  English of course.  Hes in college now and im still his "hiya"

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 97
That's what my older nephew and my 40 somethings niece call me that name instant of aunt. Now there children's sometime tee tee and some call me aunt and aunty . Any way I still like🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 97

As a little girl my German born, raised in Odessa, Russia great-grandmother called me "Bootsie", the boot rhymes with the word soot. She died when I was nine. As an adult I have tried looking for the meaning of bootsie to no avail. If anyone out there knows the origin and meaning please contact me.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker +
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 97

Cute name cat! nice quick post

Michael {Oz}

Kudos