Getting ready to enroll in Medicare? AARP’s Medicare Made Easy has the resources you need to help you make the right choices.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Black Friday Shopping. Are You Going?

Message 1 of 7

Well do far none of you is running out to the mall to shop.   We have checked for sales on some major items and many stores are offering sale prices now!  I font want to get into a grabbing match !

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 7
Not a chance.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 7

No .. hate the crowds! The other day I got an e-mail from Consumer Reports, listing the big ticket items that are good to buy in November .. like TVs, washers/dryers, etc. .. but there was nothing on that list that I needed, so I wouldn't even take advantage of Cyber Monday.

Registered on Online Community since 2007!
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 7

Never. For at least 10 years, if it isn't done by Wednesday before, online, not happening...

Although WM kinda tempts me this year; ad hit my phone Thursday and supposedly offers available online at 12:01 AM t-day. Being honest, may try that as there is a fireplace/tv stand I would like.

As long as I do not have to stand in line (to get in and check out) I maybe might try it.

#VegasStrong

Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 7

Never. Ever. Not once.

But then I'm not a shopper.

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 7

This is all about GREED for the corporations,the thought of being with rowdy,pushy people just to get a 'great deal' repulses me.

Walkers Take It All In Strides
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

Black Friday Shopping. Are You Going?

Message 7 of 7

There are a million offers going out for the big Black Friday sales.   Are you planning on hitting the stores, shopping online or not interested?

Any tips for handling the sales?

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Kudos
Views
Replies