Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

ANNIE CLOTH

One of the Ads gracing the AARP page is for clothes from Annie Cloth. If I were to give it a rating from the five star system, it would get one star. The sizes are much smaller than what is marked. Thus a 2X is really almost petite. Delivery of your order can take anywhere from a month to not at all. As I understand it Annie Cloth lists items that is sold by other retailers (which is what Amazon does) but they do not responsibly make sure that customer satisfactory standards are met. Nor do they keep up on stock availability. I was so disappointed with every but one item, and I ordered six. So dear consumer, beware of this business. Oh by the way, the clothes when I did get them, one was out of stock, they are quality cotton items, but again if you are plus size order 4X or 5X for 2x and above. Don't expect the items to ship in time if they are for timely needed gifts and be prepared to have to spend time in correspondence for your items, returns, and refunds. "Nuff said.  T.Jamieson

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP