From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: AMAZON PRIME I LOVE YOU

Message 1 of 9
I love it for receiving my medicine the same day as ordered and like you I love getting the packages and being a senior I can't shop as I did when I was younger and driving
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 9

@LaDolceVita - A couple of months ago, rubber bottom of my sink strainer fell apart. I first went to a specialty plumbing store .. they didn't have a replacement, but sent me to Lowes/Home Depot. Lowes didn't have that exact style either, that would work in my sink. After that I turned to Amazon, and found the identical strainer immediately. So I wasted time & gasoline, running around & returning a strainer from Lowest that didn't work!

Registered on Online Community since 2007!
Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 9

I shop at 2 stores on a weekly basis but Amazon is great for those items I would have to go far & wide to obtain!   They really do have everything.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 9

@TerryleeC948811 - I shop on a weekly basis at 3 basic stores, and am very finicky about the fresh produce I get. On a monthly basis, that alone is only about 56 miles .. or less than 2 gallons of gas. Even at $3/gallon, that's only about $6 or $7 a month specifically for grocery shopping. As long as I can drive, I'd rather do my own grocery shopping.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 9

Actually, they changed the name it's now Amazon Fresh. Here's the link: https://amzn.to/2JrTUYa

You get unlimited deliveries for $14.99 month, this really saves considering these expensive gas prices! 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 9
I love the 2 day delivery, and I watch a lot of free movies.
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 9

@ASTRAEA  I didn't know the pantry was gone either.  I have used it a few times but clearly not too often Smiley Happy  

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 9

I'm right with you there, @Lon1934 .. another fan of Amazon Prime! I didn't realize Amazon Pantry was gone, but I think more mega retailers are starting to compete with Amazon, on the "quick delivery" schedule. I've seen Wal-Mart ads on TV, and they make a point of mentioning that THEY don't have a "membership fee" .. although they don't mention Amazon!

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views
Replies

AMAZON PRIME I LOVE YOU

Message 9 of 9

I feel like a little kid at Xmas when I know that I will be getting my latest purchase from Amazon that I just ordered the day before and at a better price and inconvienence than shopping local.Too bad they gave up Amazon Pantry & Fresh. I used them frequently when I did my own cooking.

Lon
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season