I was the victim of attempted murder at my place of business...  The UPS man heard me screaming and at the risk of his own life ran to my aid, calling out for others to call 911 as I was stabed in the chest, hand severed and bleeding profusely.  The purpetrator a convicted rapist, child molester, and three time offender  was chased down by 13 citizens and captured.  All of them received commendations from the District Attorney's Office of  Los Angeles County for their bravery.  Needless to say, they all had part in saving my life for which I am forever grateful.  The purpetrator was taken off the street and sentenced to 35 years to life thanks to the head of the District Attorney's office allowing my attorney to take the case from start to finish..  I'm safe because of their acts.  There's no way I can ever repay their courageous and unhesitatingly fast thinking except to love them with all my heart ...for love of these men and women is my wealth... my strength and the reason I am still alive today... to hold my great niece and six great nephews in my arms and tell them I love them...  

AARP Terms of Service