From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

em32181192

My husband died on March 15, 2015.  We had been married for 57 years and were together all the time.  We use to go to I Hop whenever we were in that section of town.  I hadn't been to I Hop since my husband died but decided that I would gather my courage and go in for their special.  I sat accross the aisle from a mother and daughter and the daughter kept looking at me, which made me feel uncomfortable.  Finally the mother came over and explained that her daughter felt sad that I was all alone.  I explained to her about my loss and she hugged me and offered her condolances.  Later the daughter, about nine or ten years old, came over and hugged me and said she was sorry too.  When the bill came for my meal the waitress said that the daughter had already paid for it.  I went over to them and thanked and hugged them both and told them they were angels to do that for me - a complete stranger!  It made my day!

Comments
SIMPLEGAL

Angels are everywhere!  You are not alone.

ANGELS.gif

mr9670
Sweet story...
AARP Terms of Service