Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: unequivocally

Message 11 of 62

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

I never mentioned CINO. Alferdpacker did list questions, we both await answers, so "do your best" to answer, as you just said that you would.

No, you didn't mention CINO. But since you decided to piggy-back on the seizing of Snoopy's issue - there it is.

No, I did not "piggyback" on Snoopy's issue. I responded to Alferpacker's posting asking you questions, which you have so far not answered, as usual.

I never mentioned "bulletin boards" either.

No you didn't. But since you've decided to play "yeah, me too" with someone who has announced that he/she/it does not discuss, just puts stuff on a bulletin board, you're stuck with your decision.

I am never stuck with anyone's decisions but my own. So, are you going to back on topic and answer the questions that Alferdpacker asked?

Democrats in 2020
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 62

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

I did apologize for misunderstanding CINO. What actions would you like me to take responsibility for? If it is "off topic" - you are right here with me.

Enough of that off-topic stuff - it's unbecoming responsible adults...

What are your thoughts about the hypocrisy and un-Christian action of the congregation mentioned in post #1?

Did they display un-Christian racially biased reactions by no longer retaining their minister who spoke God's absolute truth about racism and prejudice?

Were their actions hypocrisy?

Was the descendant of Robert E. Lee correct that he was better off separated from people like that?

Is he "unequivocally" correct?

So - let's be responsible adults - and stay on topic...

I would be so grateful and appreciative to see thoughtful and simple adult answers to your questions, alferdpacker.  I certainly won't hold my adult breath while waiting for them.

It does appear that the CINO misunderstanding has become a focus. If there are any question you have for me, please ask and I will do my best to satisfy your curiosity. 

As a general rule I do not check bulletin boards in search of topics to discuss.

I never mentioned CINO. Alferdpacker did list questions, we both await answers, so "do your best" to answer, as you just said that you would.

No, you didn't mention CINO. But since you decided to piggy-back on the seizing of Snoopy's issue - there it is.

No you didn't. But since you've decided to play "yeah, me too" with someone who has announced that he/she/it does not discuss, just puts stuff on a bulletin board, you're stuck with your decision.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 62

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

I did apologize for misunderstanding CINO. What actions would you like me to take responsibility for? If it is "off topic" - you are right here with me.

What are your thoughts about the hypocrisy and un-Christian action of the congregation mentioned in post #1?

Did they display un-Christian racially biased reactions by no longer retaining their minister who spoke God's absolute truth about racism and prejudice?

Was the descendant of Robert E. Lee correct that he was better off separated from people like that?

I would be so grateful and appreciative to see thoughtful and simple adult answers to your questions, alferdpacker.  I certainly won't hold my adult breath while waiting for them.

It does appear that the CINO misunderstanding has become a focus. If there are any question you have for me, please ask and I will do my best to satisfy your curiosity. 

As a general rule I do not check bulletin boards in search of topics to discuss.

Democrats in 2020
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 62

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Yes - but we know that won't happen due to the hypocrisy of the extreme political and religious right and that fact that they've been telling racist lies for such a long period of time - that they've come to believe their lies...

UNEQUIVOCALLY believe their lies...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 62

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 62

Hi all,

This thread is starting to get off-topic. While you may have different opinions, please remember to be respectful of one another as our guidelines state: This is a diverse community of people with diverse opinions. It is up to each of us to be polite and treat each other with respect.

You can read the full guidelines here: http://community.aarp.org/t5/custom/page/page-id/Guidelines

Thanks and happy posting!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 62

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Democrats in 2020
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 62
reasonable and customary
So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 62

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

None of any of what you have last posted about has the slightest everyday real world relationship to issue of the the bigots and racists in that one particular church - does it?

Yeah we know - wildly bandying about all those bigoted republican/conservative/trump supporter dog whistle terms and concepts is fun - but it's just plain wrong.

A good, responsible adult poster would, of course, go back on topic...

Yep, why would any intelligent poster want to banter about dog whistle terms instead of  having adult discussion about the actual topic, especially if they have always complained about others going 'off topic'?

Hey, Snoopy - now a post seeming to agree with the bulletin. It may be that I am not allowed to respond to your concerns.

I see you still cannot take responsibility for your actions.

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 62

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

None of any of what you have last posted about has the slightest everyday real world relationship to issue of the the bigots and racists in that one particular church - does it?

Yeah we know - wildly bandying about all those bigoted republican/conservative/trump supporter dog whistle terms and concepts is fun - but it's just plain wrong.

A good, responsible adult poster would, of course, go back on topic...

Yep, why would any intelligent poster want to banter about dog whistle terms instead of  having adult discussion about the actual topic, especially if they have always complained about others going 'off topic'?

Hey, Snoopy - now a post seeming to agree with the bulletin. It may be that I am not allowed to respond to your concerns.

I see you still cannot take responsibility for your actions.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.

Top Authors