Highlighted

Re: trumps Hate-filled America

Message 1 of 15

Thanks everyone., This thread is now locked.

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 15

@KidBoy2wrote:

Olderscout66 posted...

No one is more hate-filled than Nazi's, the KKK and White Supremacists. The Republican Party has embraced all three groups because its the only way they can win elections, grab power and screw the bottom 99% our of what little wealth they've still got after Reagan and the jrbush World Financial Disaster.

=========================

After I thought I had heard all the misinformation about the Republican party you post that.

Hate-filled America .. I see it everyday on this board by liberal posters.

Maybe....I'm betting those darned Liberals, like most people, have great disdain for liars, bigots, homophobes, xenophobes, mysogenists, con-men and other deplorables.  Meanwhile, some prefer to embrace these low-lifes....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 15

@KidBoy2wrote:

Olderscout66 posted...

No one is more hate-filled than Nazi's, the KKK and White Supremacists. The Republican Party has embraced all three groups because its the only way they can win elections, grab power and screw the bottom 99% our of what little wealth they've still got after Reagan and the jrbush World Financial Disaster.

After I thought I had heard all the misinformation about the Republican party you post that.

Of course with you it is always someone else other than any Right winger. You don't think that KKK members are full of hate and bigotry? You don't think the Alt- Right is? ROFLMAO !!!!!!!

Only Thing Man Learns From History Is Man Learns Nothing From History
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 15

@KidBoy2wrote:

Olderscout66 posted...

Were you watching FOX news for your information on the Rep. party. What you see every day is truth posted by the thinking people, and what the leaders tell the followers to post, and 90% of that follows what the dicator (Trump) does lies 90% of the time.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 15

Olderscout66 posted...

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 15

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 15

@KidBoy2wrote:
Not posted..

Your title is "fake news". Nowhere did the article implicate Trump in any way but you as a radical leftist distort the very nature of the "news". Hateful but NOT Trump's hate - yours!

============================

And one poster had the unmitigated gall to talk about intellectually limited Conservative.  Of course, especially when some of them refuse to recognize the hate trump and his base is perpetuating.  Had you read the article you would have known at least one of the two were in a Conservative hate group.  Coincidence?  Hardly.....

Hate-filled America ..  Yeah.....there's already maps of where Hitlers base....wait, I'm mean trump's base is perpetuating the hate crimes.  Did someone mention the Austin bombings?????  I see it everyday on this board by liberal posters.  And it's the words that trouble you....not the hate-full actions.....quite telling!

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Highlighted

Message 8 of 15

Hello everyone,

Please remember to post according to the community guidelines, and refrain from insults and inflammatory comments.

Thank you for your cooperation in making the AARP Community a safe and welcoming place for all.
http://community.aarp.org/t5/custom/page/page-id/Guidelines

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 9 of 15
Not posted..

Your title is "fake news". Nowhere did the article implicate Trump in any way but you as a radical leftist distort the very nature of the "news". Hateful but NOT Trump's hate - yours!

============================

And one poster had the unmitigated gall to talk about intellectually limited Conservative.

Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 10 of 15

@Centristsin2010wrote:

Moms took children to a mosque and live-streamed their hate-filled tirade

Of course, at least one intellectually limited Conservative may need to have it spelled out for him, but this isn't Fake News....it's good old-fashioned American racism.

So....that fits some on this forum and some in the overall population too. 

Intellectually limited and 'intellectually challenged' are pretty much the same, I suppose.  That would be the ones who can't think. 

Others would be the ones who can think but don't.  Still others would be the intellectually dishonest whose first lie is to themselves.  Then there are the those who know what they do is wrong, do it anyway and somehow fit that within their 'values framework'.

One can't know better and, perhaps, deserves our pity.  Another should know better but seems to rely on 'belief' to avoid reason.  Why defies explanation, for to lie to oneself is most grevious and that's what it amounts to.  The last example qualifies as immoral or amoral or unethical....at least in my book.

This 'crew' has appropriated, deliberately distorted and perverted the word 'Conservative', then applied it to themselves as justification for what they really are.  Doing that shrouds racism and bigotry behind a philosophy that isn't necessarily that way.  Reprehensible.  If everybody a conservative knows does it, does that make it OK?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Thursday, August 6 – Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall Event

1 p.m. ET - Coronavirus: Answering Your Most Frequent Questions

Call: 1-855-274-9507

Top Authors