Esteemed Social Butterfly

trump vs Biden App

MIT is saying this not me, MIT my fave school and where T’s uncle taught - says you might like to think about downloading the app onto your cellphone.

But, for true t supporters, I know it may be fake news🤣 Everything seems to be unless it’s 🦊 fox or Sinclair.

Read the link I need expresso.

deceptive-surveillance-tool/ 

Froze

And yes, after long days/nights, I'd still like to swing these hunks of glass , plastic and silicon against the nearest wall Come on retirement!
Honored Social Butterfly

Sad, is that the RW, ignoble donald supporters believe all the information that they are sent and never ever question the information.   

They have morphed into trolls, where they gleefully use carefully edited information to make a false claim.   

When President Donald Trump tried to capitalize on an edited clip of Joe Biden’s recent verbal miscue about the coronavirus death toll, Twitter blue checks responded by roasting Trump over his own gaffes, and of the actual death toll he has overseen.

Trump and his supporters have been trying to hype a clip of Biden from a Thursday event in which he said “Now we have over 120 million dead from COVID,” but then immediately corrected himself by saying “I mean over 120,000 dead from Covid.”

Is that representative of all the "information" they write here?  https://time.com/5860215/domestic-disinformation-growing-menace-america/?utm_source=reddit.com&utm_s...

Apparently the donald followers love being fed misinformation via tweet, etc.

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

No news here. This hyper survalience has been part of our lives for a generation - back in the 1960's a book titled The Puzzle Palace explained how the CIA had a station up in Maine(?) right next to the RCA station for commercial communications with Europe and used pattern recognition software to pull out anything with key words and phrases. Then they told how after Watergate, CIA became a tad more discrete in their activities, but were still able to send this message to the DEA (NOT a quote, but pretty close) We have identified a number of conversations between unnamed individuals believed to be US Citizens using a number of pay phones in Grand Central Station communicating with the below named members of the Medellin drug cartel indicating a large shipment of narcotics will arrive on the (name of ship) in Galveston harbor on the 12th of June) . So all those spy stories you read as a kid where they avoided detection by using pay phones or hanging up quickly are hockum and Big Brother was listening to who and whatever they pleased for the past 50 years.

The question is do you want that ability controlled by Republicans like tRump and his toadie Barr who use their Government offices to attack private citizens out of malice? If not, never vote for a Republican because today, that's who they all are..

0 Kudos

I remember I used to work for Bell Labs,  ARPAnet was using dome - never thought I’d move to spitting distance of the radome.

Now, it’s people don’t read the fine print in terms of service and give away the keys to the kingdom.

Want to overhear conversations turn on T’s app, Manny Mittelman is turning over in his grave.

Froze

And yes, after long days/nights, I'd still like to swing these hunks of glass , plastic and silicon against the nearest wall Come on retirement!

Welcome to big brother IS watching you, hope his supporters enjoying sharing everything.

-voter-surveillance-tool.html 

Trump’s campaign app is meant to connect him with his supporters but instead, it looks to access user’s information, including Device ID, call information, calendar, location data, Bluetooth pairing, a USB storage as well as the ability to read, write and delete data.

The app has access to:
Storage
-read the contents of your USB storage
-modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
Phone
-read phone status and identity
Contacts
-read your contacts
-find accounts on the device
Microphone
-record audio
Wi-Fi connection information
-view Wi-Fi connections
-precise location (GPS and network-based)
Identity
-find accounts on the device
Photos/Media/Files
-read the contents of your USB storage
-modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
Device ID & call information
-read phone status and identity
Camera
-take pictures and videos
Calendar
-read calendar events plus confidential information
-add or modify calendar events and send email to guests without owners’ knowledge
Other
-receive data from Internet
-Broadcast data messages to apps.
-control vibration
-change your audio settings
-full network access
-pair with Bluetooth devices
-prevent device from sleeping
-view network connections
-run at startup

Enjoy your app, someone has a tad to much access to your data🤣.

Froze

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png