Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: trump's sec of the army nominee withdraws

Message 1 of 6

AP-Just another indicator of trump's disgusting, ignorant beliefs. Racists, homophobes, people who use Christianity as an excuse for hatred, people who are so incredibly ignorant they don't believe in science--oh my god, how many more DEPLORABLES can this idiot dig up to help destroy, not only our country, but the moral fiber of this country.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 6

Once again, it is impossible to know who actually told Donald that this was a great choice, but it most likely was someone like Pence / Cruz as the I'm a Christian first then an American .    

“President Trump’s now-former pick for Army secretary once said government-assisted healthcare is an ‘injustice’ because it hampers church-affiliated providers from converting people to Christianity…. ‘The person who’s in need…they look to the government for the answer, not God, and I think in that way government has done an injustice that’s even bigger than just the creation of an entitlement welfare state,’

But then, that is the Republican pecking order of priority.   :-(

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 6

It's tempting to speculate about this guy's motives....especially if can be shown that somehow that is to the discredit of the current administration.  I think it would be fascinating to actually find out what his real motivation was and draw conclusions about his actions from that. 

I have my suspicions, but that is all they are....yet.  Given the record of "the donald" and his 'base', justifiable conclusions drawn about either are not likely to be to the credit of the human race, let alone our Nation.  Still....when it's possible to take the 'high' road, perhaps we should.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 6

The inability of the gang in the WH to do actual vetting should be shocking.   What most who read the news have learned that they don't have experience that makes them either incapable of performing proper research or they just don't care that and seem to believe that no one will dare to challenge Donald.    

They are wrong and are therefore having problems filling upper management positions.  

It started with Flynn and has been going downhill ever since.    As a reminder, the NSA job was filled, only because the man who was appointed by WH was active duty military and could not say no, while others who had a right to refuse, DID.

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 6
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

trump's sec of the army nominee withdraws

Message 6 of 6

Obviously he didn't want to have to stop being a racist, homophobe, misogynist and bigot and knew all about the excrement sandwich and decided he didn't want to have to take a giant bite every day with nothing to wash it down with but trump's koolaide...

Mark Green withdraws as Trump’s Army secretary nominee, citing ‘false and misleading attacks’ - The ...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Replies