Conversationalist

trump’s real agenda if he gets another term

In 2016, Trump campaigned on saving Medicare, Medicaid and Social Security without cuts.
Not anymore.
Asked in Davos if cuts to welfare programs are on the table he said: "At the right time, we will take a look at that.”

Honored Social Butterfly

An interesting twist to the topic would be "Trump's agenda when he loses the election".

He's gotta be thinking about all the ways he can contrive events to remain in office.

Yeah, they'll all be unconstitutional .... but as we all know, Trump won't allow the Constitution to get in his way .... and the Republican controlled Senate already declared Trump to be above the law ... and above the Constitution.

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

In 2016, Trump campaigned on saving Medicare, Medicaid and Social Security without cuts.
Not anymore.
Asked in Davos if cuts to welfare programs are on the table he said: "At the right time, we will take a look at that.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I don't trust either one of them on Social Security or Medicare...

Honored Social Butterfly

@gordyfl wrote:
Not anymore.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I don't trust either one of them on Social Security or Medicare...

Well the choice is between the 2 of them. Which one will you support and vote for.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

In addition to making the Justice Department his own personal law firm, Comrade Trump will try to destroy the FREE PRESS.

He will also try to set a new record for subpoenas blocked by the President and games of Golf played at his resorts.

Honored Social Butterfly

The free press is long gone anyhow.  Trump gets his word out by Tweet instead of having CNN, MSNBC, NY Slimes lie about what happened.  No Trump won't be any different next term and those that lie about him will continue to lie and Trump will continue his Tweeting!

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

The free press is long gone anyhow. 

Wrong ..... it's still here .... despite Trump's attempts to stop the truth!

Trump gets his word out by Tweet instead of having CNN, MSNBC, NY Slimes lie about what happened. 

And his words consist of lies!

No Trump won't be any different next term

Trump will not be in office for next term. He will be in court where his lies will perjure him!

and those that lie about him will continue to lie and Trump will continue his Tweeting!

Those that tell the truth about Trump will continue to do so and his Tweeting lies will continue to dig a bigger hole for him ...especially when they perjure what he said in court!

Honored Social Butterfly

Wrong again Myexper!

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Wrong again Myexper!

Facts and all national polls clearly indicate otherwise NOTHAPPENING!

Honored Social Butterfly

@IrisP632884 wrote:
Not anymore.

Trump's budgets already called for back to back cuts to Medicaid, Medicare and Social Security .... breaking his 2016  promise to not cut any of these vital programs ..... and revealing his REAL AGENDA to harm the most vulnerable Americans!!!

Honored Social Butterfly

==========================================
So?
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Toad seeks re-election to avoid JAIL and BANKRUPTCY. Jail because the Senate cannot overrule decency in a State court and bankruptcy because Putin will have no further use for him and will foreclose on all his properties. There's nothing else he wants to do, but those two items are enough for him.

Are they enough for YOU?

Honored Social Butterfly

Why do dems always seems so.... desperate and afraid? 

I see a possible new TV show... 

Libs are nuttier than squirrel poop
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

Why do dems always seems so.... desperate and afraid? 

I see a possible new TV show... 

Me too .... when Trump goes on trial for all his criminal actions and the trials are televised.

Honored Social Butterfly

@myexper 

You're on a roll... two more "I'm rubber you're glue" posts. Good job.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

@myexper 

You're on a roll... two more "I'm rubber you're glue" posts. Good job.

Not really.

I have not made any such type of posts as you falsely accuse.

Honored Social Butterfly

Is that what presidents that are running for reelections do?

So much to ado about nothing.
Honored Social Butterfly

@KidBoy2 wrote:

Is that what presidents that are running for reelections do?

So much to ado about nothing.

We are banned from traveling to most of the countries in the world and it is "so much to ado about nothing"?  Really?  Trump is turning us into one of those dung hole countries he talked about and his supporters cheer.

How sad.

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Honored Social Butterfly

I thought Vlad was in control... you mean it's been Sean Hannity all this time? 

I feel so duped. 🇺🇲

Honored Social Butterfly

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

I thought Vlad was in control... you mean it's been Sean Hannity all this time? 

I feel so duped. 🇺🇲

Well, I'm sure you are not alone.

Many Trump supporters have gotta feel the same after his numerous failed promises!

Regular Social Butterfly

His real agenda is to be a dictator and start over with his rules. 

All I can say is a shame on us if he wins and a whole lot of Republican right behind him. 

We need to VOTE. We need all of them out and have a President who does love this Country, and who wants EVERYONE  to be safe.

We need a President who has common sense and is everything The Donald is NOT, not someone who just wants to throw his weight around because he can.  

Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Honored Social Butterfly

his agenda is whatever Shawn Hannity tells him it is, that and Qanon.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png