Check out the 10th anniversary edition of ’99 Great Ways to Save,’ AARP’s annual guide to saving money.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: trump’s RESPONSE TO 13 INDICTMENTS

Message 41 of 42

Sigh. Even one of his sub par aides could have written something about the integrity of our great nation’s electoral process and our vow to ensure its integrity, so that the people’s voices are heard in the voting booth.  

Nope. It’s just all about him. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

trump’s RESPONSE TO 13 INDICTMENTS

Message 42 of 42

The Idiot in chief put out a response through Twitter today with regard to the 13 indictments today. 

IT SAID:

“ Russia started their anti-US campaign in 2014, long before I announced that I would run for President. The results of the election were not impacted. The trump campaign did nothing wrong—no collusion.”

Glaringly missing is there is NO COMDEMNATION OF RUSSIA. No mention of retaliatory action—nothing.

No mention of sanctions. 

As usual, the idiot in chief has abdicated responsibility for Russian interference in our elections.

It is also interesting to note that the fool is no longer claiming this is a hoax. Additionally interesting is that the idiot still seems to think that this is all about him and only him, never giving any thought to the national security of our country or her people. Further, the buffoon  thinks that this proves that there was no collusion between his campaign and the Russians, none of which was addressed in today’s indictments and which has yet to be proven. 

More proof that there is a monumental narcissistic disgusting simpleton in office. Probably the saddest thing is that his base will eat this up like so much red meat, which is exactly trump’s intent as he continues to deflect from the fact that Mueller is getting closer to his door. 

Gee, I miss having a real president! 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies