Rethink your job search with the AARP job board. Find opportunities for experienced workers today.

Reply
Treasured Social Butterfly
6
Kudos
275
Views

Re: trump’s RESPONSE TO 13 INDICTMENTS

275 Views
Message 31 of 42

@jimc91wrote:


 

 

 


 


Do you think this special council going on for 2 more years with no apparent evidence connecting Trump to the Russians in order to win the election is good for the country?

After a year and no earth shaking evidence concerning Trump but mountains of evidence connecting the DNC and the Clinton Campaign with Russian involvement by paying for OPO research that was used for a FISA warrant.   That also has not linked President Trump to the Russian Collusion scenario.

So where do we go from here?  Don't you think its time for the country to get over the 2016 election bitterness and look to the future or continue to focus on the past?  The President has had to deal with way over the top distractions from MSM, Democrats and never Trumper Republicans.  It almost appears many people actually want the President to fail which means we as a country fail.  What kind of American thinking is that?

For the folks hung up on the past I would caution them to be careful what you wish for.  There is way more misconduct that can be discovered on the democrat and Clinton campaign as well as the Clinton Sec of State office and the Clinton Foundation.  LOTS and LOTS since before 2014.  Do they really want to go there?


Yes. Dems are not afraid to “go there.” If someone has done something wrong, find it. Hillary or whomever. Don’t “you” want to rid our government of anyone who’s breaking the law? Or does it only matter when they are from the other party?

 

You all have been investigating Hillary off and on since 1993 and have spent $100 million, and you have found nothing. Nothing.  A year or so for Trump is bush league. 

Report Inappropriate Content
6
Kudos
275
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
4
Kudos
303
Views

Re: trump’s RESPONSE TO 13 INDICTMENTS

303 Views
Message 32 of 42

jim - The President has had to deal with way over the top distractions from MSM, Democrats and never Trumper Republicans.

 

Related image

https://funnyjunk.com/funny_pictures/3726529/5101520253035404550/

 

Report Inappropriate Content
4
Kudos
303
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
297
Views

Re: trump’s RESPONSE TO 13 INDICTMENTS

297 Views
Message 33 of 42

@sp362— What a shame that faced with evidence of Russian meddling, the fact that trump has done nothing to stop Russian meddling, four indictments of American citizens, two guilty pleas, and a president who clearly has no intention of stopping Russian interference in the elections of the United States of America, some think that Mueller‘s investigation is a waste of time.

 

The Mueller investigation is only a waste of time if one does not care about our democracy, our country, our country’s security, our country’s  people, and our Constitution.

So sad that despite all the propaganda put forth by trump propaganda sites and then spewed into the public domain by his supporters and Russian bots, 99% of which has been proven untrue, anyone could be so weak minded and continue to be duped by the fantasy that Mueller’s Investigation is a waste of time, which is what the idiot tells his base  as he deflects attention away from himself.

So sad that anyone calling themselves a patriot would question the need for this investigation and deny the facts that have already been found. Once again, I’m sure Russia is happy. Patriotic Americans cry over the ignorance, gullibility and stupidity of the trump base.

 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
297
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
297
Views

Re: trump’s RESPONSE TO 13 INDICTMENTS

297 Views
Message 34 of 42

@sp362, I suppose we need to agree to disagree.

 

Enjoy your weekend.

 

 

VIMTSTL
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
297
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
4
Kudos
296
Views

Re: trump’s RESPONSE TO 13 INDICTMENTS

296 Views
Message 35 of 42

@jimc91wrote:

@sp362wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@ManicProgressivewrote:

Sigh. Even one of his sub par aides could have written something about the integrity of our great nation’s electoral process and our vow to ensure its integrity, so that the people’s voices are heard in the voting booth.  

 

Nope. It’s just all about him. 


Let us not forget who was President and was informed of the actions and did nothing. So, if you might want to consider which is the most important - dealing with the situation when it comes up, or writing something after the fact.

 

Sigh over that one......


The problem is that Trump's response does not match reality.  There has been nothing absolving him or anybody else from dealing with the Russians and it is ridiculous to say that it did.  Whether or not anybody in the campaign was a witting or unwitting participant is still an ongoing investigation.  I don't know if anything will ever come out of this investigation linking it to Trump, but it is far too early for him to insist he is vindicated.  Personally, I think this investigation will be on-going for several more years.


Do you think this special council going on for 2 more years with no apparent evidence connecting Trump to the Russians in order to win the election is good for the country?

They have already uncovered that the Russians were meddling in the election.  I don't know what you mean by "no apparent evidence", or is that simply a talking point from where you get your news.  Making sure this doesn't happen again is what will be good for this Country and it will take as long as it takes.  Watergate took over 2 years and it was probably an easier investigation since it did not involve a Foreign Government.

 

After a year and no earth shaking evidence concerning Trump but mountains of evidence connecting the DNC and the Clinton Campaign with Russian involvement by paying for OPO research that was used for a FISA warrant.   That also has not linked President Trump to the Russian Collusion scenario.

Only in your world would consider Russian election involvement not "earth shaking".  So your theory is that Clinton hired Russia so she could lose?  The indictment clearly states the Russians were doing whatever they could against Clinton and against other Republican Candidates.  Why are you so willing to stop the investigation?

 

So where do we go from here?  Don't you think its time for the country to get over the 2016 election bitterness and look to the future or continue to focus on the past?  The President has had to deal with way over the top distractions from MSM, Democrats and never Trumper Republicans.  It almost appears many people actually want the President to fail which means we as a country fail.  What kind of American thinking is that?

Why are you so quick to give away your freedoms?  Do you really not care whether or not our PRESIDENT has the Country's best interests at heart, or is in it for himself or a Foreign Government?

 

For the folks hung up on the past I would caution them to be careful what you wish for.  There is way more misconduct that can be discovered on the democrat and Clinton campaign as well as the Clinton Sec of State office and the Clinton Foundation.  LOTS and LOTS since before 2014.  Do they really want to go there?

You keep saying past.  The Russians will continue to do this until is something is done.  Personally, I think you are proof of that since you swallow every half baked story that agrees with your point of view.

 

 


 

Report Inappropriate Content
4
Kudos
296
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
291
Views

Re: trump’s RESPONSE TO 13 INDICTMENTS

291 Views
Message 36 of 42

@sp362wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@ManicProgressivewrote:

Sigh. Even one of his sub par aides could have written something about the integrity of our great nation’s electoral process and our vow to ensure its integrity, so that the people’s voices are heard in the voting booth.  

 

Nope. It’s just all about him. 


Let us not forget who was President and was informed of the actions and did nothing. So, if you might want to consider which is the most important - dealing with the situation when it comes up, or writing something after the fact.

 

Sigh over that one......


The problem is that Trump's response does not match reality.  There has been nothing absolving him or anybody else from dealing with the Russians and it is ridiculous to say that it did.  Whether or not anybody in the campaign was a witting or unwitting participant is still an ongoing investigation.  I don't know if anything will ever come out of this investigation linking it to Trump, but it is far too early for him to insist he is vindicated.  Personally, I think this investigation will be on-going for several more years.


Do you think this special council going on for 2 more years with no apparent evidence connecting Trump to the Russians in order to win the election is good for the country?

 

After a year and no earth shaking evidence concerning Trump but mountains of evidence connecting the DNC and the Clinton Campaign with Russian involvement by paying for OPO research that was used for a FISA warrant.   That also has not linked President Trump to the Russian Collusion scenario.

 

So where do we go from here?  Don't you think its time for the country to get over the 2016 election bitterness and look to the future or continue to focus on the past?  The President has had to deal with way over the top distractions from MSM, Democrats and never Trumper Republicans.  It almost appears many people actually want the President to fail which means we as a country fail.  What kind of American thinking is that?

 

For the folks hung up on the past I would caution them to be careful what you wish for.  There is way more misconduct that can be discovered on the democrat and Clinton campaign as well as the Clinton Sec of State office and the Clinton Foundation.  LOTS and LOTS since before 2014.  Do they really want to go there?

 

 

VIMTSTL
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
291
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
4
Kudos
289
Views

Re: trump’s RESPONSE TO 13 INDICTMENTS

289 Views
Message 37 of 42

 And of course, in true cultist fashion, trump supporters conveniently forget that Mr, Obama DID do something.

 But, rather than discuss reality, they continue to skew the facts and support a fascist,  poor excuse for a leader, who weakens this country on a daily basis.  I’m sure Russia loves these people.

SIGH!

Nerdymom—You are 200% on point.

 

Gee, I miss having a real president! 

Report Inappropriate Content
4
Kudos
289
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
4
Kudos
294
Views

Re: trump’s RESPONSE TO 13 INDICTMENTS

294 Views
Message 38 of 42

@rk9152wrote:

@ManicProgressivewrote:

Sigh. Even one of his sub par aides could have written something about the integrity of our great nation’s electoral process and our vow to ensure its integrity, so that the people’s voices are heard in the voting booth.  

 

Nope. It’s just all about him. 


Let us not forget who was President and was informed of the actions and did nothing. So, if you might want to consider which is the most important - dealing with the situation when it comes up, or writing something after the fact.

 

Sigh over that one......


The problem is that Trump's response does not match reality.  There has been nothing absolving him or anybody else from dealing with the Russians and it is ridiculous to say that it did.  Whether or not anybody in the campaign was a witting or unwitting participant is still an ongoing investigation.  I don't know if anything will ever come out of this investigation linking it to Trump, but it is far too early for him to insist he is vindicated.  Personally, I think this investigation will be on-going for several more years.

Report Inappropriate Content
4
Kudos
294
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
278
Views

Re: trump’s RESPONSE TO 13 INDICTMENTS

278 Views
Message 39 of 42

@ManicProgressivewrote:

Sigh. Even one of his sub par aides could have written something about the integrity of our great nation’s electoral process and our vow to ensure its integrity, so that the people’s voices are heard in the voting booth.  

 

Nope. It’s just all about him. 


Let us not forget who was President and was informed of the actions and did nothing. So, if you might want to consider which is the most important - dealing with the situation when it comes up, or writing something after the fact.

 

Sigh over that one......

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
278
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
280
Views

Re: trump’s RESPONSE TO 13 INDICTMENTS

280 Views
Message 40 of 42

@phyllisc6781wrote:

 

Glaringly missing is there is NO COMDEMNATION OF RUSSIA. No mention of retaliatory action—nothing.

Some react immediately with emotion (blind hatred in your case). Adults consider new information, it's meaning, and the options available

No mention of sanctions. 

 As usual, the idiot in chief has abdicated responsibility for Russian interference in our elections.

Only an idiot (which he isn't) would think that a CANDIDATE should have done something as opposed to a PRESIDENT who was made aware of it doing something.

 

It is also interesting to note that the fool is no longer claiming this is a hoax. Additionally interesting is that the idiot still seems to think that this is all about him and only him, never giving any thought to the national security of our country or her people. Further, the buffoon  thinks that this proves that there was no collusion between his campaign and the Russians, none of which was addressed in today’s indictments and which has yet to be proven. 

It is also interesting to note the idiots who are not admitting their "Russian collusion" mantra used for so long was a hoax. The current information does not involve the campaign in any knowing collusion.

 More proof that there is a monumental narcissistic disgusting simpleton in office. Probably the saddest thing is that his base will eat this up like so much red meat, which is exactly trump’s intent as he continues to deflect from the fact that Mueller is getting closer to his door. 

More proof that some are so blinded by their hatred that they are unable to accept the truth when it is revealed.

 


 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
280
Views